I've stayed many times at the Beardmore, and in my opinion it has picked up a lot recently. The most recent visit was just a one night B&B stop-over, but the room (349) was excellent. A huge bed, a very clean room and great TV/pc equipment to play with if you're bored. They seem genuinely to want to give good value for money, and it is always worth checking with the hotel if you think that you've got a good price online - they are keen to match or better it.
Easy parking, nice facilities, decent breakfast - all for less than £80 for a couple.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Golden Jubilee Conference Hotel, on the banks of the river Clyde, is the perfect location for your next getaway whether it be for business or pleasure. Located just 20 minutes from Glasgow city centre, a short drive to Glasgow International Airport and easy access to the historic beauty of the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park. The Hotel shares its grounds with a National Medical centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Golden Jubilee Conference Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Beardmore Hotel And Conference Centre
- Beardmore Hotel Clydebank
- Golden Jubilee Conference Hotel Clydebank, United Kingdom