“Excellent Meal”
Review of Indian Tandoori

Indian Tandoori
Ranked #70 of 110 Restaurants in County Cavan
Reviewed 8 December 2015

My wife and I were staying in the nearby Lakeside Manor Hotel in Virginia and decided to give this restaurant a go, being Indian food lovers. We were not let down in any respect. This restaurant is bring your own, which makes for a good saving. Popadoms, dips and starters were all very nice but the highlight, has to be the main courses. My wife had a chilli balti, which was full of flavour and not masked by the heat. I had garlic chilli and it had that lovely roasted garlic flavour, again with lots of heat, but not masking the flavours. Portions of rice are huge btw, so one between two would be enough. My wife had the coconut rice, which is like the flavour inside a peshwari naan. Delicious! Very good portions and quality throughout. Staff friendly and helpful. No hesitation in returning again when down from N. Ireland to the Virginia area. Nice and warm on an awful night, with nice low lit atmosphere, in a clean environment. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 16 June 2015

i tried so many indian restaurant in ireland .i love spicy food .indian tandoori is one of the best indian i seen in ireland. food is fantastic . and lovely atmosphere inside it.

Thank M.S.A K
Reviewed 4 October 2014 via mobile

Went here for a meal before the theatre. Awful food. Bland, no flavour or spice to any of the dishes we ordered. I specifically asked for my dish to be made extra spicey and it was flavourless. My partner's dish tasted like cornflour. No water on the table. Interior was dated and walls dirty. So disappointed in the food. The staff gave us a 20% discount for the mostly uneaten food. Will not visit again.

Reviewed 17 September 2014 via mobile

Heard about this place for a long time.. All good from friends that ate in...so we decided to treat ourselves to a take away. Polite and friendly staff on collection of our meal..didn't mind paying the little bit extra for a take away because I what I was told about yummy food..got home dished up..
Very small portions...one dish was king butterfly prawns for €5.50.....there was one king prawn!!!!! However that was nothing.. Food was dry and lack luster...so disappointed.. So we said never again.. But we were sick throughout the night again , again!! Called restaurant.. They were Surprised we were not well ..they had never had problem before... They refunded our €27.00 and since I have heard take away not great. They put more effort into sit down..so won't be eating there again regardless