“Very friendly”

Cuisines: Irish, British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited last weekend with my family during a visit to Cork . Treated like we were long lost family . Large range of cavery dishes but still happy to just make a sandwich

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Called in today for lunch. Carvery only being served. Both had roast beef. Usual mash, roast potato, veg and gravy. It was really slapped up to us but in saying that it was good. The beef was really tender and lean. Gravy was very tasty. Only let down with it was that most of the veg were frozen. Peas and green beans. Carrots were fresh. We had dessert but that was such a let down. Apple crumble was a blob on a plate. So badly presented. Sticky Toffee pudding was just dry sponge.
I would definitely not have dessert there again

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My Son and I called into the Viaduct recently for lunch. It was very busy as usual.We had the lovely carvery dinner.I had roast beef and it was delicious and tasty with all the trimmings. My son had the roast lamb and it was just as good. We were too full for desert. The staff were nice and friendly as usual. We always enjoy our food in the Viaduct and we will be back again soon.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

Had a family lunch here today. We had not booked in advance and we had two vegans in our group. Despite the restaurant being very busy with a carvery lunch,the staff member asked the chef if they could facilitate us. No problem, we were given a veggie stir fry with rice it was delicious. Well done viaduct. Top marks.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Very courteous and helpful staff, very tasty food, whether it's scrambled egg breakfast with bacon and toast or a full Irish I'm never disappointed, extra tea toast or a smile, no problem... Charles