“Nothing but love!”

Cuisines: Asian, Japanese, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Went in for dinner with friends. The staff was very friendly as always. One of my friends never tried sushi before and they made him a nice platter with different pieces to try. He loved it! You guys got another fan!

I ordered the bento box with a miso soup. The sushi is amazing! So nice and fresh.
Thank you guys!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I visited Cork couple days ago with my friend and found a small asian restaurant for a lunch. We ordered some sushi and portion of ramen to share. Sushi was absolutely great and super fresh, The choice was very good as well. Ramen was one of the best I tried before. Waiters were friendly and helped us to choose from the menu. If we visit Cork again for sure we come back to dashi.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

This place is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The food, the welcome, the service, the staff. I have found my food heaven and it is Dashi Deli. I have tried ever dish in here and they are all a treat to experience. The sushi is the nicest and tenderest I’ve ever. The hot food is absolutely unbelievable words cannot describe how good it is. This restaurant should have at least one Michelin Star. My favorite dish here apart from all the sushi has to be the Massaman Curry. Try this place once, I dare you not to fall in love with the food.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Dashi is the best In CORK if your looking for Japanese food like sushi, ramen, tempura and more. Being asian who knows how asian food should taste like, I'm never disappointed eating there. Their small space is compensated by high quality food and excellent customer service. Their sushi is so yummy and price is very reasonable. I've seen some munster rugby players eating there as well so that's a testament on their popularity.

Reviewed 23 February 2018

My son first started going to Dashi nine years ago while a student. They organised a birthday dinner for him (and a cake!) when he was alone and always took the time to ask how he was. Thank you for taking such good care of him. This week I was in Cork for a meeting and dropped by for dinner. Their food remains as excellent as it was those many years ago and the owner remembered my son and took the time to have a long chat with me. This is a caring place. They care about food and customers.

2  Thank BigMNorway