US$156
US$104
US$146
US$89
3,346 results
All reviewsorchid restaurantoutdoor jacuzzidrawing roomafternoon teafive star hotelturn down servicecork cityold worldbeautiful hotelspa treatmentseggs benedictsteam roomtop classfrom start to finishuniversity college corklovely touchwould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 10 September 2015 via mobile

Hayfield Manor has to be the friendliest and charming Hotel we have ever had the pleasure of staying in. Our room was huge with a double aspect giving us a great view of County Cork. The restaurant food was also lovely but what makes this hotel so special is the warm greeting and respectful attitude that is constant through your stay.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Ettienne V, General Manager at Hayfield Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2015

Dear Angela K,

Thank you very much indeed for choosing to stay at Hayfield Manor recently, and for taking the time to write your marvellous review.

I would like to thank you very much indeed for your glowing praise of our hotel. Your review was a thorough delight to read, and I am very pleased to know that you enjoyed your guest room and our cuisine so well, thank you.

I am especially grateful for your wonderful recommendation of our service. It is such a delight to know that we have exceeded your expectations, and I am thrilled to know that the team helped to make your stay so memorable. I will be certain to forward your kind words to the entire team. Thank you again.

It would be a privilege to welcome you back to Hayfield Manor again very soon.

Reviewed 9 September 2015 via mobile

Spent an overnight at the end of August in this lovely welcoming hotel. Great, friendly concierge fast efficient check-in with an upgrade but if we were honest we had higher expectations of a upgrade but it was comfortable with a luxurious bed and linen but no separate shower only a bath!! Bar manager was very friendly , breakfast was good. I would recommend this hotel but when we arrived with the help of our sat nav I was surprised by its location at the end of a street in centre of town?? Not a problem just an observation! Spa absolutely lovely, not a single person in the pool or outside hot tub when we visited it...great!!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eileen M

Dear Eileen M,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us recently, and also for taking the time to write your review.

I am very glad indeed that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am very glad to know that you would recommend us to others, and that you were so pleased with our breakfast and with our spa facilities. Thank you very much indeed.

I am particularly glad to hear that you found our Bar Manager, John, to be so friendly. I will be certain to pass on your kind words to him. I am also pleased to note that you were pleasantly surprised by our location in the city. I am sorry to hear that the absence of a separate shower in your guest room was disappointing to you, and had we been aware of this at the time, it would have been our pleasure to offer an alternative for you. I do hope that you will accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

I very much hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Hayfield Manor again very soon.

Reviewed 9 September 2015

Well worth the visit and money! The hotel is beautiful and a close walk to the city center. Very friendly and helpful staff. The pool/spa area was amazing and worth visiting. We had a hard time dragging ourselves away from the hotel to visit the town.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Marissa H,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us on your recent trip to Cork, and thank you also for taking the time to write your review.

I am absolutely delighted to hear how pleased you were with your visit to us. It is very gratifying to know that we surpassed your expectations, and I am exceptionally pleased to hear that you didn’t want to leave the hotel during your stay. Thank you very much indeed for your wonderful recommendation of us, it is very much appreciated.

I would like to thank you especially for your warm praise of our staff. I am delighted that they were able to assist you, and that you found them as a whole to be friendly and helpful. I will be certain to forward your kind comments to them all.

It would be my pleasure to welcome you back to Hayfield Manor again, hopefully in the near future.

Reviewed 9 September 2015

My husband and I decided to stay in Hayfield Manor for our 1st Wedding Anniversary as we had heard so many wonderful stories about this venue. We booked in for a Friday and Saturday night. when we arrived on the friday afternoon we were greeted by Mary Therese and the welcome was amazing. I have never felt more welcome to a venue. She was friendly, informative and so professional. She had loads of recommendations for restaurants in Cork city as we were eating out on the Friday night. We used the Spa facilities on the friday afternoon and it was so relaxing.
On Saturday we attended the English Market and ate at Orchids restuarant in the Hotel on Saturday night and it was amazing food. The breakfast is also to die for! I cannot recommend this venue, staff, food and facilities highly enough. I will definitely be returning in the near future. Well done to all!

Room Tip: Check if there are any functions taking place in the venue on the nights you are staying as it can get noisy.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear LouiseDug,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review Hayfield Manor, and for choosing to stay with recently.

I am utterly delighted to know just how thoroughly you and your husband enjoyed your stay with us, and I do hope that we managed to make it a very special 1st wedding anniversary celebration for you both. I am thrilled to know that Mary Theresa gave you such a warm welcome and that she was able to assist you with recommendations for your stay. I’ll be certain to forward your kind praise to her, thank you very much indeed.

Thank you also for your wonderful praise of our spa, our service, and our cuisine. It gives me great pleasure to know that we have exceeded your expectations, and I am certain that our entire team will be as grateful as I am with your kind praise and warm recommendation of our hotel.

It would be an honour to welcome you back to Hayfield Manor again very soon.

Reviewed 9 September 2015

Amazingly surprise at the level of comfort and the luxurious bedroom we were given. This is a wonderful way to visit Ireland at its finest and best. All the details of the room, service, just pure perfection. One of our favorites.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Ettienne V, General Manager at Hayfield Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2015

Dear twomenwithtrumpets,

I would like to thank you very much for taking the time review Hayfield Manor, and for choosing to stay with us on your recent visit to Cork.

From beginning to end your review was a thorough pleasure to read, and I am utterly delighted with your wonderfully warm recommendation of our hotel. It is very gratifying indeed, thank you very much.

I am thrilled to know that we managed to surpass your expectations on all counts, and that you were so pleasantly surprised by all that our hotel has to offer. I will be certain to forward your kind words to the entire team, as I am sure that they will be just as delighted as I am to know that they have made such a fantastic impression. Thank you very much again.

I would very much like to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Hayfield Manor again soon.