Hayfield Manor Hotel
Agoda.com
US$117
US$112
Hotels.com
Fitzgerald's Vienna Woods Hotel(Glanmire)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$146
US$135
Orbitz.com
3,263 results
All reviewsorchid restaurantoutdoor jacuzzidrawing roomafternoon teafive star hotelturn down servicecork cityold worldbeautiful hoteleggs benedictspa treatmentstop classsteam roomfrom start to finishuniversity college corklovely touchwould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 13 March 2018

From the moment we arrived, the staff were very helpful and so friendly, nothing was too much trouble. We had a beautiful room which had everything you could possibly need. We ate in the bar and the food was very good, there was a gin and tonic menu with 25 different types of gin! The breakfast was superb. There was a very special feel to this hotel, such a homely ambience. The spa and pool area are so comfortable, ample loungers and towels, mood lighting. We will definitely return. The staff really made this hotel stand out as something special, credit to them.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anneclou
TJ M, General Manager at Hayfield Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Anneclou

I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to write your review, and for choosing to stay at Hayfield Manor recently.

I cannot express what a pleasure it was to read your wonderful feedback. I am very grateful to you for your glowing praise of all aspects of our hotel. We are very lucky to have such a wonderful team here at Hayfield Manor and I am thrilled to know that you found them to be helpful and friendly throughout your stay. I am also delighted that you had the opportunity to use our leisure facilities.

I am glad our hotel exceeded your expectations and that you enjoyed every aspect of your experience. Thank you once again for your wonderful praise. It would be my pleasure to welcome you back to Hayfield Manor again, hopefully in the near future.

Warmest regards,
TJ Mulcahy

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed for one night with my partner, the hotel gave us a complimentary upgrade and our room was so spacious and comfortable. lovely swimming pool and outdoor jacuzzi, which was fun. Fabulous breakfast with complimentary prosecco mimosa’s. Staff were absolutely great, nothing was hassle to them, very friendly and helpful. Definitely the place to treat yourself in cork

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear by joanneburkejoanne

I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to write your lovely review on TripAdvisor, and for choosing to stay at Hayfield Manor recently.
I cannot express what a pleasure it was to read your wonderful feedback. I am very grateful to you for your glowing praise of all aspects of our hotel. We are very proud of our team here at Hayfield and I am delighted to know that you found them friendly and helpful throughout your stay. I will be sure to share your kind praise with the team.

I am glad our hotel exceeded your expectations and that you enjoyed every aspect of your experience. Thank you once again for sharing your positive feedback and for recommending Hayfield Manor. It would be my pleasure to welcome you back to stay with us again.

Warmest regards,
TJ Mulcahy

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Great property and excellent location- the staff are very approachable and professional and seem to be happy working there. The Orchids restaurant has some good dishes and a lovely atmosphere- the manor bar is very cosy and welcoming. Always lovely going back to the Hayfield, you can’t go wrong really

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 13 March 2018

This must be the best hotel in Cork. Everyone in town suggested it was the absolute best choice. We stayed three nights and were not disappointed. I would especially like to acknowledge the concierge staff, Frank Connor and his assistant Michael as well as the very friendly bartender David. All of our expectations were exceeded and we would definitely return. Breakfast was included and it was outstanding. Our server Lauren was a pleasure to see in the morning. This property gets a lot of business from visiting Apple workers. Very upscale and proper.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 12 March 2018

lovely hotel and amazing staff such a shame our stay was so short ,the leisure centre is a treat in itself our dinner in the bistro was excellent fabulous breakfast especially with the added glamour of our ccomplimentry mimosas highly recommended

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple