“Nice setting, fresh food.”
Review of Orso

Orso
Ranked #12 of 706 Restaurants in Cork
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We serve exciting food with bold flavours in the heart of the city. Open from 8am, 6 days per week. We serve our own roast of coffee and an ever changing menu, amazing pastries, an exciting wine list and beers from our own brewery.
Reviewed 11 June 2018

We stopped in for dinner and were delighted with the food, wine and service. There were vegetarian options for me and I found the potato, squash, and goat cheese bake delicious!

Reviewed 9 June 2018

Love Orso, I have been here many times for breakfast. The menu is original and makes good use of local produce. Coffee is good as is their array of baked goods. I have tried the fruit compote with granola and yogurt and it's one of the best that I have tried. The only draw-back for me is the size of the place, it's small but worth it just not with small kids or strollers

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

One of the nicest baguettes I have ever had. Got the slow cooked ham baguette. Would definitely recommend! It was also very reasonable, all baguettes/focaccia were 7euro! Only downside was that we were a bit squashed!

Reviewed 30 May 2018

Lovely little gem, fresh baked scones and treats. The lunch options, especially salads are always healthy, fresh and of good quality.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Went here with the hubby for my birthday!! Wow was I spoiled. The pomegranate margaritas are to die for!! He had the gin cocktail which he loved!! The food was luscious the chicken koftas especially wonderful and if you are into chocolate definitely go for the chocolate board. I’m a gluten freer and that was no problem here! Mark and Al kept us entertained and we love sitting at the bar in this restaurant as the banter is brilliant!! Thanks for making my birthday so special!!