“Quiet and tasty”

Gallaghers Gastro Pub
Ranked #8 of 699 Restaurants in Cork
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Gallagher's Gastro Pub was reopened June 2013 & has steadily gained a reputation for high quality, Locally sourced cuisine.Serving Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch & Evening meals. Gallagher's has also quickly established itself as one of Corks top music Venues.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped here to check out some Rory Gallagher memorabilla, ended up having a delicious lunch. There are a few Rory items on the wall but the real treat was the excellent food, great beer selection and polite staff. We were there at lunch time so it was very quiet.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,292)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Surprisingly tasty food for a pub. Noisy but fun atmosphere with friendly service, nice variety of dishes and reasonable prices.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

They have thee best sweet potato fries I have ever eaten! Mary Beth was a great server. Our meal was superb! We had the special which was the the fresh catch of the day!

1  Thank JBEYERND
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was served by Aine, as soon as I walked in the door, I felt welcomed and had no hurry to order. I was recommended quite a few beers and after my time enjoying the beers I loved them!! Totally recommend her as the waitress of choice. Thank you so much.
Best Cork experience.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was the first place we ate at, and hands down the best!! Friendly service, food was unbelievably delicious!!