The East Village
Orbitz.com
US$159
US$470
US$428
All reviewssuicide sauceeat downstairsafter midnightlively barroom servicefull irishtop marksnight portershort staycork citya great place to staytop classdouglasireland
Reviewed 1 April 2011

Where do I start? From the second I walked through the door to the second I left I had friend the best stay imaginable.

The staff, decor, food, rooms, drink..... Etc etc are just superb.

It was my first visit to Cork in a few years and I'm pleased to say it has just got better!

On arrival I had wings (suicidal) and Spanish fries with a silky pint! That night I had a hot rock! Wow!

Without going on for ages I had an absolutely fabulous time! Derry, Siobhan, Packy, Dave and the rest of the team are doing an amazing job and I can't wait to come back.

Thanks for making my stay a brilliant one!

Cheers, Tom

• Stayed: March 2011
Reviewed 28 December 2010

Walk out last night 27/12/2010.had been sitting at our table for 20 mins no attention.place was not even busy.new year,new staff!!

• Stayed: December 2010
1  Thank pathfinder06
Reviewed 1 November 2010

It was very noisy at night, the room wasn't very comfortable, and the bathroom was grubby. The tv reception was poor, and the channel selection bad. Staff weren't very friendly. The bar was extremely busy and noisy all night. At 3am I was woken by a fight on the street below my window. I was given the wrong information about parking when I rang to make the booking, and as a result, my car was clamped while staying there, and I received no apology or compensation from the management of the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
4  Thank roseoconnorryan
Reviewed 26 August 2010

I stayed on a saturday night with my husband, there was an eighties night in the bar, great atmosphere and craic, free barbecue as well, rooms were clean and comfy, got room service with no extra charge, overall stay great value, only downside was no toasted sandwiches available at 7.30pm had to have something off the main menu, so had potato skins two on plate tasty but too expensive

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 March 2010

This was a nice place with nice people but that is all it has going for it. My room was tiny but clean although I did not had a great sleep there as for the niose.
The food was ok although nothing special.
I just felt it was not worth it

• Stayed: March 2009