Lowest prices for your stay
US$110
Free cancellation until 06/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 03/03/21
Expedia.comUS$103
eDreamsUS$110
ZenHotels.comUS$321
All reviews great location blackout blinds cool hotel king room great stay loved our stay coffee machine grafton street huge bed rooms are small reception area lovely hotel central location the heart of the city st stephens the ground floor short stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was amazing stay and wonderful time. The hotel is conveniently located, close to the city center . Staff were assistant, friendly and extremely professional. The hotel room was clean and spacious. This is definitely my favorite hotel in Dublin! I highly recommend this place.

Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
James Keville, Other at Marlin Hotel Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear daliakalina,

Thank you very much for your feedback of your recent stay with us.

We are thrilled to see how you enjoyed how helpful and efficient the front of house team were. We are glad to read that this is your favorite place.

We look forward to your return!

Reviewed 17 January 2021

My one week booking was paid for in advance and confirmed but the hotel only registered a reservation for one night and I had to prove I had reserved and paid for a week. This was sorted out quite quickly - the staff at reception were helpful and efficient. However in the week I stayed my room was only cleaned once despite complaining. I only got fresh towels once in the entire week and the TV was not connected to any services. This was also not repaired despite complaining twice. I understand that we are in difficult times but really a more regular delivery of towels would have been appreciated.

Date of stay: November 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
James Keville, Other at Marlin Hotel Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Kaenas O,

Thank you very much for your feedback of your recent stay with us.

We are thrilled to see how you enjoyed how helpful and efficient the front of house team were. Yes indeed we are living in different times. I am sorry to read your feedback. A quick call to reception would have solved the issue for towels as we noted with you on check in.

I will make sure to pass on your feedback to the management.

Reviewed 4 January 2021

Excellent Central location 1 minute from Grafton Street, Stephens Green, Pubs, Restaurants etc

Spotlessly Clean & Modern

Both the Restaurant Food & Guiness arguably best in Dublin (Recommend Pork Tomahawk!!)

Seamless checkin/out etc and very friendly staff

Date of stay: December 2020
James Keville, Other at Marlin Hotel Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2021

Dear garyoo,

Thank you very much for your feedback of your recent stay with us.

We are thrilled to see how you enjoyed the cleaning and the stylish of the Hotel.
By your review I can see how the menu, in particular the Pork Tomahawk was from your liking which our Chef is really delighted about.

I will make sure to pass on your lovely mention about our friendly staff.

We can't wait to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 31 December 2020 via mobile

We stayed just before Christmas and I have to say, we enjoyed every moment. The gentleman who greeted us and helped us check in was fantastic and so helpful. We booked an executive room so we were on the sixth floor with a window the size of the wall overlooking the city, the room itself was spotless, modern and comfy. We decided to stay a second night, last minute, (even after we had booked late check out as we still didn’t want to leave just yet) and stayed in one of the cosy king rooms which was lovely, the bed was massive and comfortable. Literally on the doorstep of Grafton street, I would find it difficult to fault this place. A special mention to the people on the reception desk who were both very kind and friendly!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
James Keville, Other at Marlin Hotel Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2021

Dear Leah7900,

Many thanks for choosing to stay with us at Marlin Hotel Dublin.

It is brilliant to read that you enjoyed the location and that you loved the rooms. Some of the rooms do have really nice views across Dublin. The reception team will be thrilled to hear such nice feedback.

We can't wait to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 29 December 2020

The hotel was ok. I find it amusing when a walk in shower is listed as a bonus. Do you normally drive in in one's shower? The view of the courtyard on the sixth floor meant we saw nothing but a corridor through a tiny weeny window. My boyfriend booked "a better" room. Yes, the bathroom as big, but it's only because the room is equipped for disable guests. The trays from breakfasts outside some rooms were in corridors when we checked in and when we checked out the following day.

The location is good.

The hotel somewhat has no character trying to be modern..it is neither modern or classic.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
James Keville, Other at Marlin Hotel Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2020

Dear ilonaj964,

Many thanks for your feedback of your recent stay with us at Marlin Hotel Dublin.

We are sad to see that your stay didn't reach your expectations,

However if this inconvenience mention in your review was brought up to the Font office team, I am sure they would have been very happy to assist you regarding the room type you were in, and try to find a solution perhaps moving you to another room available without a walking shower if this was making your stay uncomfortable.

Unfortunately as we are located in the city Centre surrounded by buildings it is difficult for the Hotel to provide nice views.

I am glad to read that you enjoyed the location of the Hotel.

And we really hope to welcome you back in the future.