“When Italian food in North Dublin is better than Venice”
Review of Little Venice

Little Venice
Reserve with OpenTable
Little Venice is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #224 of 2,857 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Family run, family friendly Italian restaurant based in Santry, Dublin 9, Ireland. Great reputation for high quality casual dining Italian Style! Near Dublin Airport, near the Express Hotel and near the Crowne Plaza Hotel.
Reviewed 27 April 2018

Recently just moved back to area and decided to try one of my old favourite haunts again, this time with a vegetarian accomplice. I was not disappointed.

There was a steady flow of patrons for Thursday afternoon which added extra life to the beautiful interior. Greeted at door by the lovely manager Tracey, shown a seat, offered drinks and a menu immediately. Ordered food. Very efficient, and courteous staff. We got Spaghetti and Meatballs in a spicy tomato sauce and Pizza with Goats cheese,Pesto and sundried Tomatoes, both were some of the nicest Italian food I have ever tasted( I have been to Italy countless times).

Price was great value and very reasonable.

In short. Great atmosphere, staff, food and Price. Will definitely be back

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Super service, friendly efficient staff, delicious food and they made a very lovely fuss of my daughter whose confirmation it was. Couldn't rate it higher.

1  Thank dervil123
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

What a wonderful restaurant, we had a great dinner, very good quality and decent prices. I would recommend this to anyone. I’m sure we will return here on our way back home. Might look a bit shabby on the outside but don’t be fooled it’s very good on the inside

Reviewed 5 April 2018

It may not grab your attention from the outside and that is probably why this place is like a hidden slice of Italy!

The service is so good that we had ordered our food and it wasn't long until it was on our table! We were happy with the quick service but if we were going for a night out we would want this time to be longer...maybe it felt like they were rushing us a little.

However, the food is outstanding, authentic and yummy!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We had a lovely meal here. It was slightly noisy but nothing that would stop me coming back! Staff were friendly and food was delicious.