Drury Court Hotel(Dublin)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$191
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$221/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
US$175
US$170
US$197
US$181
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$258/night.

Mespil Hotel(Dublin)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$121
US$116
Savings alert! 50% below average rates

The price you found is 50% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$230/night.

US$149
US$122
US$271
US$204
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$148
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$287
US$279
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Sheldon Park Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$102
US$84
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

Orbitz.com
4,061 results
All reviewssaddle roomlord mayor's loungeheritage roomirish constitutionbeautiful hoteltrinity collegest stephensfive star hotelmain bargrafton streetturn down servicetemple barconciergeirelandmarriottdoormanluxury
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed for 5 wonderful days. Our bed was incredibly comfortable and entire staff especially housekeeping were always friendly and I adored the woman who did the evening turndown service. She knew I loved chocolate and always left me extra chocolate. It’s the little things that go a long way and it all added up to 5 stars. I rarely give 5 stars. But the final reason for 5 stars is that on our departure date I was ill. Checkout time was 11:00. When I inquired if I could extend it not only did they happily say yes but offered to call me a doctor. It meant a lot. When finally checking out I expected to be charged extra for the extended time in the room as it clearly states in hotel information book that 10€ per hour is charged for extension, but they didn’t charge us. Blew me away as I know my staying longer impacted cleaning the room for next guest and the hotel was booked up.

Looking forward to returning.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lizzardooo
Aidan_Dempsey, Manager at The Shelbourne Dublin, A Renaissance Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear Lizzardooo,

Thank you for your lovely feedback. I am delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us and I do trust you are well better than on the last day of your stay.
Our staff takes great pride in delivering a memorable experience for each and every guest, therefore, I was glad to read that on this occasion you were provided with the same exceptional experience. I will certainly make sure to share your feedback with the rest of the team.

Thank you again for your wonderful compliments, we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

What a beautiful and historic hotel! I absolutely loved my stay, the hotel rooms are classic and the staff is amazing. Special thanks to Renate from the front desk who did everything within her power to make me feel better when I was feeling sick during my last day in Dublin.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Dear Thaisa H,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at The Shelbourne Hotel.

I was delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you admired the hotel as well as your room. I was equally pleased to hear that you found our service - especially Renata - to be great.
Again, thank you for your feedback we certainly look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

In town shopping popped into the Bar in the Shelbourne for a light bite (didn't want steak sandwiches). I had fish and chips which was delicious and ample, The french toast was gorgeous for 20euro in Shelbourne a steal.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Aidan_Dempsey, Manager at The Shelbourne Dublin, A Renaissance Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2017

Dear sharon o,

Than you for taking the time to provide us with such a kind review of your recent experience in No. 27 Bar & Lounge here at The Shelbourne Hotel.

The entire team in No. 27 will be delighted to read you had such a pleasant meal.

I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

We were caught here in a hurricane. The hotel staff were thoroughly prepared and could not have been more thoughtful! Buffet meals saw us through. Dennis, the concierge, is gem. Even absent a hurricane this is a first rate hotel. It is expensive but the value is there.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear dart54,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent Shelbourne experience, we greatly appreciate your lovely comments.

I will certainly make sure to share your feedback with the rest of the team.
In the meanwhile, we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Stuck in Dublin due to storm, asked hotel if we could extend our check out and they want to charge us €20 per hour, very disappointed

This hotel is not looking out for their customers and their safety, only interested in making money.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
6  Thank elf
Aidan_Dempsey, Manager at The Shelbourne Dublin, A Renaissance Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Dear Elf,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at The Shelbourne Hotel. I understand my Front of House manager has been in contact with you.

As you might imagine, the feedback gained from our guests allows us to endeavour to strive for ways in which we continuously improve the service and experience offered. All guest comments are truly valuable to us, so that we deliver the experience we are known for.