“A great value place to bring friends”
Review of Enoteca Torino - CLOSED

Enoteca Torino
Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 12 January 2018

six of us needed a good local pizza place. I'd been before and as always the place is great. Simple great pizza served by really nice guys. The place does get busy but this is a great local place and an asset to Inchicore.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

This is a local Italian that serves good food. My last visit was my final one.

The manager is simply odious and pugnacious, a man with the customer service skills of a mule. The only redeeming feature is that a mule carries goods and he carries plates. That is where his ability front of house ends.

I was served a bad glass of wine with ferment on the bottom of the glass. He refused to change the glass, informed me it was the type of wine and when I complained, he threatened me.

This is my second bad experience with this man and my last.

Otherwise, I always enjoyed my meals there.

2  Thank Kitty07
Noemi Y, Owner at Enoteca Torino, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Hi Kitty07 ,
my apologies if you felt uncomfortable on that occasion ,we always strive to give a  good customer service with a smile and such a behaviour is not acceptable for our standards.

Please accept our sincere apologies, and feel free to get in touch with us at 014537791, we would be delighted to talk to you in person. You can ask for the owner or the manager (which is not the person you are referring to).

Please note that we have a new general manager on board and new exciting menus coming soon, so I hope you will give us another chance to prove what we are capable to deliver to our customers.

Thanks!

Reviewed 23 October 2017

This restaurant has changed hands and is now called O'Liva. When a booking was made we were told that the staff had taken it over but that there was the same menu. We did not recognise any of the staff from a previous visit and the buffalo mozzarella had disappeared from the menu. This was a major disappointment to my wife. We arrived during Storm Brian looking for some respite from the rain.

I think that previous reviews should be ignored at this stage. We booked for last saturday night at 7, a table for six, but it was after eight before the food arrived. At this stage we had finished the carafe of wine. There was a limited range of pasta and no lasagna.

When the food arrived it was acceptable but we did not bother to stay for dessert or coffee. There was no dessert menu but the waiter said there was tiramisu or ice cream.

Not somewhere we will be trying again.

Noemi Y, Owner at Enoteca Torino, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Hi I'm Giovanni, new owner of the restaurant,
I'm very sorry to hear your bad experience here ,
What I have to admit is that there was a problem with your table because we've been very busy that evening and there was no starter before the main courses.
What I know is that now is the time to come here, we have 2 new chefs from Sardinia and I can assure you that the quality of the food is already much better than before as everybody is saying it ,even if the menu is unlikyly still the same (we're working on it) Soon there will be a new floor manager who will help us to deliver a better service.
Mistakes happens and we need to learn always from them.
The previous reviews on the pizza cannot be ignored as I'm always making them,
For the rest I'm proud to say that for the kitchen the level is much higher than before, come and check.... The transition is never easy. We are confident in the quality we're providing, now more than ever.
Thank you,I,hope to see you anyway, in november we'll change the menù and a pastry chef will take care of a new dessert menù as well.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

This is my most favorite Italian Restaraunt in Dublin. Super food and very good prices. This place does a E10 lunch special that includes a starter, main and coffee. If you are in Dublin, this place is a must. Its small and cosy and the staff are very friendly and this is the best Italian home cooed food in Dublin.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

This restaurant is hidden away in Inchicore and I'm sorry I didn't find it sooner! They have excellent Italian mains and their pizzas are delicious. There is a set menu for two courses and a glass of wine for about 17euro which is amazing. Will keep returning to this spot!