“voted best fish and chips by US.”

The Quay's Temple Bar
Ranked #167 of 2,935 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: South City Centre
Description: The Quays Temple bar is a famous Temple Bar Pub with Live Music from 1pm daily with a restaurant upstairs. Breakfast , lunch and Dinner is served. Come and join us to see whats on in Dublin City!
Reviewed 13 May 2018

we were part of a CIe tour, stumbled on this place in advance of the tour...the fish and chips were the best we encountered on the entire trip. and believe me, we tried a lot of fish and chips along the way throughout the trip.
staff was attentive. I should have gotten the fish and chips.

Date of visit: May 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,317)

Reviewed 12 May 2018

Good live music and great atmosphere ! you get the feel this is a traditional Irish pub with out the gimmicks to make you feel like it is.

Reviewed 11 May 2018

When I arrived in Dublin this was the first place I wanted to eat. This was my first plate of fish and chips and they did not disappoint. The cider was cold (yum Bulmers) and the fish and chips to die for. I couldn't have asked for a better first meal. Oh and don't forget the mushy peas!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Best bar we visited this time on our annual Dublin trip...the drinks range was good and the atmosphere was fantastic...see you next year!!!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 4 May 2018

Stopped here for lunch. Food was good, not great. We were ushered upstairs to a dining area which was rather dead and didn't have much atmosphere. Over in the bar area there was live entertainment but it didn't filter into where we ate. Think I would search elsewhere next time for a more lively place to eat.