Drury Court Hotel(Dublin)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$191
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$215/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
US$173
US$169
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$222/night.

Mespil Hotel(Dublin)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$127
US$116
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

US$150
US$121
US$275
US$212
Sheldon Park Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$87
US$84
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$288
US$279
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Generator Hostel Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$93
  • Restaurant
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$167
Cancelon
US$364
Official Site
1,310 results
All reviewstemple barelegance roomhonesty bargreat locationtrinity collegecentral locationpubs and restaurantsreception areafirst floornoise from the streeta lot of noisewould stay here againrooms are smallnoisy at nightgreat showerlight sleepertriple room
Reviewed 24 January 2012

This was a great find. At only £59 euros you couldnt go wrong. Nice clean comfortable rooms and helpful staff. Would stay here again cheap as chips in the words of david dickinson.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank basilfawlty007
Reviewed 21 January 2012

Stayed with friends at the Fleet Street Hotel for 1 night on 20th Jan '12 - really clean & comfortable hotel - very good breakfast also. Staff were really friendly, helpful & accommodating. When we arrived there was a slight issue with the room configuration which was resolved without delay or any inconvenience by Magda at reception who was really helpful & pleasant - Thomas was also very friendly & welcoming - thank you both. I would have no issue in recommending this hotel to anyone. Its not luxury but it does not claim to be.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Declan K
Reviewed 5 January 2012

Stayed here with my husband after his xmas party in town. Pluses; location - the hotel is walking distance to eveything in town, our room was clean and quite big (I don't think that is the norm as others in our group complained of small rooms), the hotel has been newly refurbished - which shows in the lobby, but not in the bedrooms. Minuses; our room absolutely reeked of smoke, to the point that all of my clothes, overnight bag, etc. was completely saturated with the stale smell of cigarettes. Bed wasn't that comfortable and the bathroom was outdated. We had pre paid for the room on a deal website, but when we got to the hotel they said something was wrong with the site and we had to pay again, in fairness they sorted it out and we were refunded within a few days. The staff was friendly. Personally, can't see myself staying here again, but might suit out-of-towners looking for a cheap & cheerful place to stay that is close to everything.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 December 2011

I stayed here for one night . I booked a double room €59 . There was an option of a single room at €49 . The hotel is old , but has been renovated. The room I got was small. I'd hate to see the size of the single room . Bathroom was very small . The rooms are modern and clean . They've installed secondary glazing which cuts down hugely on the outside noise . Grand for a short stay and in a good location. Staff were very friendly and courteous .

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed 6 December 2011

As a citizen of Dublin I am often asked about city centre hotels by friends from abroad. I stayed here on Friday 2nd with my husband in order to attend a party in the city. I would recommend the hotel to anyone looking for a very convenient, very clean and very inexpensive hotel for a trip to Dublin. Its location is ideal, being mid way between the two main shopping areas, Grafton Street and Henry Street. Walk outside the door and you are in Temple Bar area (though at the quieter end which is good), on the main thoroughfare to Trinity College, Dame Street, Grafton Street etc, all within 5 minuets walk. There is a very good Tesco opposite the hotel for all your essentials (wine, beer etc). The room was comfortable, if not big. TV worked and the en suite had a big bath (and shower), which is great for a good soak after a day's sightseeing. The hotel only supply handwash and shower gel in tubs, so you will need to bring your own, that is no shower caps, sewing kits etc here. But what would you expect for 80 Euro per night for a double room B&B. The rooms and corridors are all refurbished and the dining area is warm and comfortable, modern decor. There is a lovely Terrace on 3rd floor level, I presume for smokers, but I imagine it would be lovely to sit here in the summer. My only fault to find was that I did not want a full Irish Breakfast and asked for scrambled or poached eggs. This seemed to be a big problem for the kitchen and when eventually something did arrive, it was tough fried eggs. But there is a good selection of fruit, yoghurts and breads on display. I cant recommend the full Irish Breakfast as neither I nor my husband had it. But if you want a clean, comfortable and convenient hotel in Dublin the Fleet Street Hotel will tick all the boxes.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends