Free cancellation until 29/07
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$175
US$171
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$218/night.

Drury Court Hotel(Dublin)
US$180
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$215/night.

Mespil Hotel(Dublin)
US$133
US$117
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

US$271
US$214
Sheldon Park Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$85
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$276
US$191
Official Site
  • Restaurant
Generator Hostel Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$94
Hotels.com
1,310 results
All reviewstemple barelegance roomhonesty bargreat locationtrinity collegecentral locationpubs and restaurantsreception areafirst floornoise from the streeta lot of noisewould stay here againrooms are smallnoisy at nightgreat showerlight sleepertriple room
Reviewed 14 February 2012

I must say that this was an impressive find in Dublin. Working in a hotel in my home city I know exactly what I want in a hotel - and where to find fault - but in this case I was very much impressed.

First impressions of the reception area were very good. It has beverage facilities, free easy-to-use wifi and the decor is impeccable and tasteful. The atmosphere was very calm.
Check-in was smooth, and I was kindly checked in despite having arrived early in the day.

Into room 116 I found a spacious room with en-suite. The décor again was of a high finish and included a high quality Philips TV (of a better quality then most hotels I’ve stayed in). The room was spotlessly clean and perfectly maintained.

Later in the day when I came back to sleep I two things stood out. 1. There was a sliding door inside the window so there was no noise from outside and 2. The mattress was the most comfortable mattress I have ever found in a hotel. In the morning I actually stripped the bed so I could find out what brand it is.

For single occupancy I paid €49 with breakfast as an optional extra. Most hotels in Dublin charge more for less, and given the high quality of Fleet Street Hotel and the fantastic location I know that I’ll go straight back here for any future visit to Dublin.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Artonthemove
Reviewed 12 February 2012

Stayed here week before christmas so right at top of Temple Bar. Suprisingly beautiful hotel,interior reminiscent of d hotel. Lobby decorated in funky vibrant colours with views out onto fleet street. We parked in car park beside thunder road cafe at maximum cost of 18 euro overnight. Reception staff extremely welcoming and rooms modern,spotless and equipped with iron,kettle,tea/coffee making facilities. Beds sumptuously soft,bathroom,shower compact but unless you prefer a bath whilst away, size perfect for your needs.Will definitely stay here again if up in Dublin. Bearing in mind we stayed at a very busy and noisy time of years,we slept like logs,minimal noise disturbance but as we slept at inner side and not front unsure how these rooms fare.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 January 2012

We stayed here while attending the Trade Best that was on in Temple Bar Dublin over the weekend. From the outside this hotel does not look very appealing and could badly do with a bit of a face lift as if you were booking this hotel on first impressions you would walk straight past it. However inside the hotel is a very different story. The hotel reception is absolutely gorgeous having recently being renovated and the staff very friendly. We were in a party of four and were allocated 2 rooms one which was very small and the other was a decent size. Our room the smaller one was quite cold and having checked the heating we noticed the main radiator in the room was barely working and the one in the bathroom was not working at all. having spent most of the night quite cold in the room I notified reception the following morning, on our return that eveing the main heater was fixed but the one in the bathroom was not working which meant a freezing cold bathroom at shower time each morning. Other than this I really enjoyed my stay here. The hotel is at a great location on temple bar a. We had asked for a quiet room away from the main street and and we got this which was great as it was so peaceful. It states the hotel was renovated in August but the works are not completly finished yet. I think once the works are completely finished this hotel could be fabulous. But I just hope they give the hotel exterior a revamp as the exterior badly leaves this quaint little hotel down.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 January 2012

Whilst staying overnight in Dublin I chose this property mainly for location and price. I booked a room at €59 which is fairly good for a hotel in the heart of Temple Bar. I stayed in a single en-suite which was average size (small by American standards.) Overall, the room was warm and comfortable during a winter's night and I slept well. The bathroom and shower were fine.

I might suggest that they put in a kettle and some tea/coffee/biscuits in the room as is done in many hotels I'm accostumed to staying in.

Their "Irish breakfast" is adequate, but if you want a more hefty traditional Irish breakfast of eggs, rashers/bacon, bangers/sausage, fried potatoes, black/white pudding, beans, tomatoe and toast, you might want to check out some of the local pubs/restaurants which provide a more substantial breakfast. However, if you're opting for a continental breakfast at the hotel, it's fine. I have a "healthy" appetite, so the breakfast left me a little desirable for a little more and I filled up on the bread & breakfast pastries available as part of their complete breakfast.

So if you're looking for a basic, no-frills stay in the heart of the Temple Bar district of Dublin this place should do you just fine with a wide choice of pubs, restaurants and access to many of the sights of Dublin, plus a Tesco supermarket directly across the street from the hotel.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 January 2012

A nice welcome. Arrived about 9am, and even tho check in time wasn't till 2pm we was still allowed to leave our bags in a locked luggage room till our room was ready! Room was clean and comfortable. Our room was at the back so no noise from the lively temple bar! Great location and good value! Well recommended! Just would of wanted our wifi to work in our room, but not much of a issue as you could use it in the reception/lounge area with a coffee!

• Stayed: January 2012