Drury Court Hotel(Dublin)
US$160
US$124
Croke Park Hotel
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

Sandymount Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
Official Site
US$249
US$198
  • Restaurant
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$204
US$199
Orbitz.com
Generator Hostel Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$161
Hotels.com
2,795 results
All reviewsacross the riverwarm cookiestemple bargreat locationdouble treemodern hoteljunior suitewithin walking distancetrinity collegeexcellent hotelwould definitely stay here againdublin castlestreet noiseguinness storehousecentral locationwould highly recommend this hotelo'connell street
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Room was great, modern, clean, quiet. Common space (lobby, bar, restaurant...) very nice. Warm welcome at the reception. Dinner at the hotel restaurant also good.
But during check in, they pre authorised my credit card for 100 euros (the room was fully prepaid with the some card) in case I would spent something from the minibar of the room!!! They explained that this is their practice with all their clients. During check out they told me that they would check the room and arrange it. In my credit card report, which I can check from my mobile, this was stated as 'charge' not 'pre authorization' (and even now, 9 days later, in my card report, it is still stated as 'in process'). After 6 hours when I went back, just before I left the city, to take my luggage from the Baggage Storage of the hotel (not the room) I asked again about this. I had to talk with 2 persons at the reception for 15' and insist to persuade them that I needed some kind of receipt that there was no charge, until they gave me the 2 receipts of the card, the first 'pre auth' and the second 'void' which means that there is no charge. I found it very annoying. Especially the fact that they didn't trusted me and they pre-authorised my card for this amount but I had to trusted them without any receipt that this was arranged and there was no charge. I think that they must provide the relevant receipts without the client asking for it. I would also like to know from other clients if this is a common practice of the hotel or they did it only to me, for a reason I ignore. Apart from this the hotel is excellent but I am very sceptical about going again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
MorrisonTeam, Manager at The Morrison, a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. Firstly, I'm delighted that overall you enjoyed the hotel and it's facilities and that you found our staff warm and welcoming. To clarify with regard to the pre-authorisation requested at check-in, this is standard practice in hotels throughout Ireland and the UK. We do not actually charge your card when doing this it's verifying that there are funds available. This is why we don't issue a receipt. Some credit card providers will place a "hold" on these funds though. This is not through the hotel but with your credit card supplier. I hope this clarifies and if I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate in contacting me directly on the details below.

Thank again for taking the time to comment and we hope to welcome you back to us at some stage in the very near future.

Jane Bridge
Hotel Manager
Tel: (00353) 18872401
E-mail: Jbridge@morrisonhotel.ie

Reviewed 29 March 2018

My husband and I enjoyed our stay in this hotel last year. The front staff were excellent and provided great service and advice. Although the hotel was quite busy it had a great atmosphere and lots of space! It didn't feel overcrowded. The room were beautiful. It was a affordable and good location. We loved it

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank francemichaud
CHGRM, Assistant General Manager at The Morrison, a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to offer feedback following on from your recent stay.

Its great that we seem to have met and exceeded your expectations with almost every facet of the stay. My colleagues will be delighted that they could assist in making your stay a memorable one.

We look forward to welcoming you back in two years with hopefully a similar result for Ireland!!

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Terrific service upon checking in and calling us when our room was ready and wanting no tip to store our bags. Comfortable king size beds and nice bathrooms. Appreciate the in room bathrobe. Great location for walking everywhere...near tgw bridge and easy taxi ride from airport.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JulieBMW
CHGRM, Assistant General Manager at The Morrison, a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Its great that we seem to have met and exceeded your expectations with almost every facet of the stay. We are always delighted to read such positive feedback from our guests and my colleagues will be delighted that they could assist in making your stay a memorable one.

We look forward to welcoming you back to us very soon!

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed for just one night using Hilton honors points, I'd probably not have "paid" as the dates are quite high, and we use the room very little. We've been to Dublin 6 times so have done all the touristy stuff. This visit was for a gig at Vicar Street. The hotel is in a great location, right on the river, therefore a stones throw from temple bar, and only a short walk to all other attractions. They stored our luggage and ensured our room was ready a little ahead of check in which was appreciated given our early flight, the hotels very modern the room is quite stark, and white, but clean and comfortable and not a bad size for Dublin. We stayed on the 4th floor which had a side view to the river if you looked for it, but otherwise looked out onto flats, it was quiet though with natural day light.
Bath with shower over, all the usual facilities in room. Didn't otherwise use hotel- why would you in Dublin? A Few decent food options on the door step. 5-10 minutes walk to air coach stops

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank WelltravelledInUK

Dear guest,

Thank you for your review which is encouraging! I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your most recent visit.

In particular I am happy our location worked for you and that you had a nice scenic room. I hope the gig was good!

Best wishes.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

The bar just beside the quay entrance is great for pre dinner cocktails. Everyone in the party ordered their own favourite cocktail and everyone agreed that they were very well executed. The place is quite lively and atmospheric and a dj was setting up for the evening to play some tunes as well.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank DublinWelcomesAll

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your very kind feedback - I'm delighted that you enjoyed our Quay 14 bar. The team are appreciate that you liked the ambiance and service of the bar.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.