Drury Court Hotel(Dublin)
Hotels.com
US$230
Sandymount Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$119
Jacobs Inn Hostel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$131
  • Breakfast included
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$145
  • Restaurant
Generator Hostel Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$157
  • Restaurant
All reviewsnational concert hallrefurbished roomexecutive loungest stephenslobby bargrafton streetbreakfast buffet isvery nice hotela great stayearly checkcomfortable roomsan upgradeyogurtcity centrefantastic locationvisiting dublintrinity college
Reviewed 30 March 2018

My wife and I spent 6 days in Dublin recently and stayed at this hotel. From our first arrival we were treated as a VIP. The front desk staff was outstanding and the concierge service, particularly David, was outstanding with restaurant recommendations and suggestions for sight seeing. The only downside is that one evening after a long day of touring (15 hrs) we came back to the hotel and wanted to grad a bite to eat as it was late and we didn’t feel like we could go out since most Dublin establishments stop serving food around 9 or 9:30. We were told that the hotel “fine dining” restaurant served food until 11. We were happy to hear that and went straight there. Once seated we were given menus and the waitress indicated she would be right back. After 20 minutes I asked a waitress waiting on a table next to us if she could take our drink order as well as our food since it was evident that our waitress wasn’t coming “fight” back! She was apologetic and took our orders and indicated that they (staff) were very busy with room service orders. After she took ours orders we never saw her again. Our original waitress delivered our drinks and then some time later our food arrived. Normally I could understand poor service and courtesy if the place was overrun with customers but this was not the case. There were 8 other people in the restaurant along with us. Would not commend the Coberg Brasserie to anyone going to Dublin, but would highly recommend the hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
ConradDublin, Guest Relations Manager at Conrad Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear Cjksc1,

Many thanks for your detailed review posted recently and for sharing your Conrad Dublin experience with us and the TripAdvisor community. It is our aim for each and every guest to feel like a "VIP" as you've described in your review so thank you for expressing your opinion and for providing us with constructive feedback in regards to your Coburg Brasserie experience.

Thank you once again Cjksc1 and we look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Had the opportunity to visit Dublin during the St Patrick’s week celebrations, and selected the Conrad as our base of operations,and what a key choice it was. Felt almost like we were staying at home or with family. From Liam O’hannrahan, the Guest services manager, to Dave, Jim and Gary in Concierge and Guest services, the team was amazing. No detail was overlooked, and all issues were addressed COMPLETELY to our satisfaction. This was especially critical as our return flight on Aer Lingus was cancelled, without one mention of accommodation for the 4 days till we could get a seat back to NY. The Conrad team took care of us to the nth degree, even assuring us our pending room rate increase was dismissed. Do not miss Steve’s cocktail creation genius at work in the lounge, and for a rousing good time, the Alfie Byrnes pub downstairs cannot be beat.

We would stay with the Conrad team again, any time!!

Thanks All

Bob and Mary Ellen Myers

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Sponge95,

On behalf of the entire Conrad Dublin team I would like to thank you for writing such a kind and positive review. “To fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality – by delivering exceptional experiences – every hotel, every guest, every time” is the ethos that we use not only here at Conrad Dublin but for every Hilton Hotel in the world, so I am delighted to see that you have experienced the light and warmth. From myself, Dave, Jim, Gary and the entire team we would like to thank you and Mary Ellen for being a part of our Conrad family over the St. Patrick's festivities, it was an absolute pleasure to have you stay with us.

Thank you once again for your review Sponge95.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Arrived on a snowy Sunday afternoon after being delayed at the airport for 3 hours, what a lovely welcome the lady who was on reception was very helpful and friendly.
We checked into our beautiful clean and well presented room, the bed and pillows were so comfortable it was like sleeping on a cloud!
Afternoon tea was absolutely perfect nice selection of sandwiches, scones and cakes, we opted for Irish breakfast tea, nice to see tea leaves.
Meal in the coburgs restaurant was nice, and breakfast was great with a super selection for everybody.
St Stevens park is literally minutes away and was so pretty.
City centre is just through the park about 10-15 minute walk.

Room Tip: The higher the floor the more you see
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
ConradDublin, Guest Relations Manager at Conrad Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear Nicola O,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the time you've spared to share your "perfect" Conrad Dublin experience with us and the TripAdvisor community. From a perfect stay to a perfect review, feedback such as yours Nicola O, reassures us as to why we (the Conrad Dublin team) chose to work in the hospitality industry, so from the bottom of our hearts, thank you for expressing your opinion.

We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

I stayed here for the business part of my trip to Dublin and the hotel was gorgeous. I was perfectly happy with everything except the heat situation. I was constantly too warm everywhere I went in this hotel from my room to the pub downstairs. This is a somewhat minor thing, as the rest of it was lovely.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Amy S,

On behalf of the entire Conrad Dublin team I would like to thank you for writing such a kind and positive review. I am delighted to read that you were perfectly happy during your stay (this is the goal we wish to achieve for all of our guests) albeit with the exception of the heat which you mentioned. I will most certainly pass your comment on to our facilities team who I am sure will be interested to hear your feedback.

I hope it’s not too long before we have the pleasure of serving you again soon.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

It's a good hotel but not quite 5 star yet.
The service is good and high quality. Hotel couldn't arrange pickup from the airport. Rooms are OK beds are super comfy whit good pillows. Bathrooms are bad because of the bathtub/shower combination. Can't stand up straight and shower.
It's a good hotel but not for the high price.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Alexander B,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the time you've spared to share your Conrad Dublin experience with us and of course the TripAdvisor community, feedback whether positive or constructive is key to us as a hospitality business as it allows us to move forward and develop to further satisfy our guests needs.

I was unaware that we had any difficulties recently in relation to collecting any of our guests from the airport, not only do we have our Conrad BMW we also work very closely with a chauffeur company as well as many private taxis, if you wish to elaborate further please contact me at liam.ohannrachain@conradhotels.com as I would love to find out more information.

Further to this please accept my sincere apologies for any negative feelings you have in relation to the price you paid compared to the value of your experience, this is not the message we wish to portray to our guests whatsoever.

I look forward to hearing from you Alexzander B.