Drury Court Hotel(Dublin)
US$160
US$124
Croke Park Hotel
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

US$268
US$206
Official Site
US$249
US$198
  • Restaurant
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$204
US$199
Hotels.com
Generator Hostel Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$165

3) Fairly priced
4) Solid service

I recommend the Salmon and Asparagus

Coffee is .

Overall would highly recommend - great shops surrounding the restaurant as well.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 April 2017

It's been a few years since I stayed here - way before 2016 so apologies for the retrospective review. The Townhouse was always the first place I thought of to stay when traveling to Dublin. Hopefully the service, helpfulness and friendliness of staff has not changed in recent times. The rooms were always clean and beds freshly made. The bathrooms were clean and showers hot. Tea making facilities, safes, wifi and TV in the rooms. Wifi also available on the gallery. Many rooms have views over the hotel's Japanese gardens. The breakfast room is pleasantly comfortable, bright and airy and the breakfast will set you up for the day. I love the hotel's links to Dublin's literary past and the quirky room names that reinforce that. The hotel is five minutes walk away from many of Dublin's historical sites and entertainment, e.g. O'Connell Street, Grafton Street, the Post Office and the River Liffey, pubs and theatres etc. Other sites such as Dublin Castle, Trinity College are within 10 minutes brisk stroll but Dublin is full of quirky surprises that you will encounter en route to the mainstream attractions.Several small markets, e.g. Cow Lane on different days, selling everything from cheeses to crafts. Close to the DART that will take you to attractions further afield. The hotel is also close, (walking distance), to the bus and train stations and the airport bus stops right by the front door!

Room Tip: Book well in advance.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

I stayed here twice during my trip to Ireland in late July and Early August. My rooms were nice and comfortable. The Irish breakfast was good and plentiful.

What really set this hotel apart was the friendly staff, including David. I was traveling to Galway and he recommended I take a tour with the Wild Rover Tour group to The Cliffs of Moher. The tour would go to Galway and I could get off there instead of returning back to Dublin. I wanted to see the cliffs anyway, so I saved money and time. Dave also helped me get to the sites around Dublin, riding the green buses.

Thank for all your help and pleasantries you passed onto me during my stay.

Slainte!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Royce W
Reviewed 28 January 2016

Great value. Breakfast wonderful. Cozy place not too far from all the bars and nightlife. Like a lot of Dublin, the place has character. Service was fine. Generally a busy place. Overall it was a pleasant experience and well located.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Fidelscastrol
Reviewed 27 January 2016 via mobile

Beware anyone who books the townhouse lower gardiner street Dublin,I booked the townhouse Dublin in October of last year for a stay for four couples for the weekend 22/25 January,dispite confirmation on three separate occasions,I was contacted on the 20 January to say that the hotel had doubled booked & had transferred us to the Recency hotel,on arrival at the Recency hotel they had no idea about our booking,we were in fact booked into the r & g part of the building which is a separate business within the same building,& in fact a hostel and accommodation for the long term homeless,we refused the so called superior apartments & booked into the Recency hotel proper at a total cost of 66 euros extra per couple,and when you add in a extra 40 euros per day to get in and out of the city our stay cost some 350 euros more than it should have,when we called into the Townhouse to voice our concerns we met with total disdain by the manager Muriel who indicated that we should have been grateful for our upgrade to superior accommodation,I pointed out that the accommodation was far from superior,& that we had booked city centre accommodation requiring no transport costs,she really couldn't have given a toss,needless to say we will never stay at the townhouse again or recommend to anyone

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple