2,850 results
All reviews trinity college atrium lounge heavenly bed exchange restaurant temple bar grafton street deluxe room perfect location beautiful hotel large bathroom an upgrade dublin castle bar downstairs mint concierge spg ireland
Reviewed 30 May 2016

Great location, loved the doormen, and the rooms were spacious and comfortable. The construction out front was a bit of a hassle especially while checking out. But, this was no fault of the hotel. Overall, a good stay.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Terri D
TheWestin, Guest Relations Manager at The Westin Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2016

Dear Terri thank you for your lovely comments about the team and your accommodation. I am sorry that the LUAS works created some hassle for you. We are hopeful that it will be gone from the front of the hotel in the very near future. I do hope that we will have the chance to welcome you back again to the Westin in the very near future.

Reviewed 23 May 2016

Our family had a great time !Central to everything !The staff were soo friendly and helpful
My granddaughter loved the door man's outfit with his top hat and tails!
We had rooms on the same floor right next to each other!
The temple bar area within a block !The Hop on hop of bus right there!
The bus from the airport stops on the corner ! Six euros .

• Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank podsRI
TheWestin, Guest Relations Manager at The Westin Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2016

Dear podsRI thank you so much for your lovely review following you recent stay with us. I am delighted to read that you and your family enjoyed your stay so much and the team were helpful and made your stay an memorable one. I do hope that your trip home was a pleasant and safe one and that we will see you again when you next visit Dublin.
kind regards

Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

Hotel
Was gorgeous and perfect
Location. We had the largest suite which was amazing with huge bathroom. Probably 10x12. My only complaint was the shower. It was barely 3x3 and crazy small. Lots of wasted space in this bathroom. Barely fit in shower! Otherwise a perfect visit.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
TheWestin, Guest Relations Manager at The Westin Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2016

Dear builderlenore thank you so much for your lovely comments and thank you for taking the time to share it with us on Tripadvisor. I am very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay and were pleased with your room. However I am sorry that our shower was not what you expected and I hope that this did not mar your experience. I do hope that you will be back again to the Westin Dublin.

Reviewed 23 May 2016

We stayed in many Weatin hotels in different locations/countries. I will say, this Westin by far is one of the top one. Everyone from the doorman to the front desk, everyone are friendly. The room is clean, the public areas are clean. The only thing is they don't offer dinner except in the bar area. However, since it is in the center of the town, there are a lot of options.

Room tip: Located in the center of Dublin, very convenient to everything
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank susiealai

Dear susiealai thank you so much for your great review following your recent stay here in the Westin Dublin. I am delighted to read that we are the top of your list of Westin hotels, what a great compliment! I do hope that you will be back again to Dublin and the Westin.

Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

The Westin exceeded my expectations in every way! Staff were friendly and helpful. The restaurant and bar were beautiful and food was great. The beds were heavenly! The most comfortable beds and linens! The location is great for getting almost anywhere. We walked or took the bus, that was only a block away.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
TheWestin, Guest Relations Manager at The Westin Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2016

Dear wlborgen thank you for your lovely review, thank you for taking the time to share it with us. It means so much to us when our guests leave the hotel feeling this way, and I am delighted that your visit exceeded your expectations. I do hope that we will see you again in the near future.