US$252
Doubletree
Drury Court Hotel(Dublin)
US$210
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Dublin Parnell Street(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$241
Croke Park Hotel
US$172
US$168
Travelocity
Generator Hostel Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$142
  • Restaurant
Jacobs Inn Hostel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$152
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
2,783 results
All reviewstrinity collegeatrium loungeheavenly bedexchange restauranttemple bargrafton streetperfect locationdeluxe roombeautiful hotelfleet streetlarge bathrooman upgradebar downstairsdublin castlethe heart of the citymintconcierge
Reviewed 4 September 2017

This hotel is centrally located near Temple Bar area pubs/restaurants, the DoDublin hop on/hop off bus tour and a Dublin visitor center office where many of the local all-day bus tours depart from. Excellent breakfast buffet selection that also includes hot foods. Trinity College is also within close walking distance. Our room was clean and quite comfortable. The large showerhead was great and it had fantastic water pressure. We also greatly appreciated the 2 daily complimentary bottles of water - very refreshing after walking around all day! A member of the housekeeping team knocked on our door one evening and asked if we would like a bucket of ice. Why yes we would! No other hotel has ever done this for us. Nice touch! Kenneth at the Concierge desk politely offered to call our airport transfer service when the driver was late. Thank you Kenneth! We will definitely stay at the Westin Dublin in the future.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank JD_Who6614
CaseyEamonn, Manager at The Westin Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Dear JD_Who6614,

I was thrilled to hear you found our dedicated team of service staff to be warm and attentive. Here at The Westin Dublin, I believe that our dedicated team who take pride in providing excellent and outstanding service, are the hotels greatest asset.

I will share your feedback with the associates who were on duty during your visit. They will be delighted to real your excellent review and kind feedback.

Kind Regards,

Eamonn Casey
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 2 September 2017

We stayed at the hotel for two nights last week. The hotel was fine. We were booked in a room with two double beds. We were able to check in a little early which was nice as we were traveling in same day.

Room Tip: Our room had a view of Trinity College but was a long walk from the elevators
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

What more could you want when you treat yourself to luxury on a holiday. From the professional and friendly doormen and reception desk staff , you know that the SPG quality prevails. Perfectly appointed rooms with great heavenly beds and large bathrooms are the standard. Within steps of the Temple Bar entertainment district and the shopping down the street , you can enjoy Dublin

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Alex Z
Reviewed 31 August 2017

I stayed at the Westin, Dublin in December 2016 and very much enjoyed my stay. The rooms are of a good size, well looked after and perhaps had just been re-done. The breakfasts were very good and the location to get to pretty much any central location in Dublin was great!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mary_Gstar
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

The Westin is in a very Central location, next to Trinity college, opposite Temple Bar, near the river and the main bridge to cross to the other side and just down the road from grafton street.

The rooms were luxury, very posh. Our room had no external windows, only internal over the atrium. This limited the amount of light in the room as even with a skylight the atrium it wasn't well lit and also meant we were uncomfortable opening the curtains. When I went to leave the hotel I actually popped down and stood outside the front entrance to see what the weather was like as I had no idea otherwise which is a bizarre concept. No windows in the corridors either.

I had a fantastic nights sleep, very comfortable bed and duvet and great a/c which made the room freezing! Had to adjust it to get a comfy temperature but fab ac. Better than being too hot and uncomfortable on a hot July night.

There is a bus stop right opposite the hotel to go to the airport - buses run frequently, I got the airbus coach, it took 35 mins and cost 7E. Although there are other buses also but these may stop at a lot more stops I imagine and take longer. Otherwise I was advised that a taxi costs about 30€.

The gym was very small but there was only one other person when I visited so it was good enough for me. Also the hotel provides a service where for only 5€ you get a gym kit to use, I didn't use this service but was very impressed as my gym kit (especially trainers) always takes up extra space in my suitcase and space is precious when you travel with only carry on.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
5  Thank Helen O
CaseyEamonn, Manager at The Westin Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Dear Helen O

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences at The Westin Dublin with the Trip Advisor community.

Here at The Westin, we pride ourselves on exceeding guests’ expectations and delivering enjoyable and memorable experience. We greatly appreciate your lovely comments about our hotel. It is always a pleasure to read such positive feedback.

Thank you again for sharing your comments with us, we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind Regards,