US$214
Mespil Hotel(Dublin)
US$271
US$127
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$214/night.

US$205
US$162
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$189/night.

US$150
US$122
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$139
  • Restaurant
Sheldon Park Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$86
US$288
US$231
  • Restaurant
Generator Hostel Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$115
US$396
Official Site
4,985 results
All reviewsphoenix parkiveagh barguinness storehousenancy handsheuston train stationcity centresuperior king roomgreat hotelnational museumminute walktram linebreakfast buffetkilmainham gaolluas stopacross the riverbar foodfamily room
Reviewed 15 December 2015 via mobile

We got in way before check in time. We were able to store our luggage and ended up walking to the zoo. When we got back they allowed us to check in about five hours early. The train is right across the street and is easily within walking distance to many attractions. You were also greeted with the most awesome scent when you walked outside in the morning. Super friendly staff and also great food. Already planning trip back.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
AshlingHotelDublin, General Manager at Ashling Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2015

Thank you for your lovely comments about your recent stay at the Ashling Hotel. I was so pleased to hear that we were able to get you checked in that little bit earlier - we try to do this as and when we can. Thank you for also mentioning our staff and the food, and I hope to welcome you back to us again in the near future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 13 December 2015

Room very clean, bed comfortable, found it hard to shower as l had to step into bath,but in all hotel very good, we had some food in the bar it was excellent, staff through out hotel really nice, we will definitely be staying again pg.

Room Tip: Paint corner of bath as it was a bit off putting
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com
2  Thank M314HJtomc
AshlingHotelDublin, General Manager at Ashling Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2015

Thank you for your kind comments about your recent stay at the Ashling Hotel. I was so pleased to hear that you found your room clean and comfortable, and that you liked the food in the bar. Thank you for you kind words about the staff and I hope to welcome you back to us again soon.

Reviewed 12 December 2015 via mobile

Stayed here for a night and got the hotel stay and Guinness factory deal from the hotels website. We stayed in a super king suite and it was exceptional, the room was huge and the bathroom with its seperately bath, shower and twin sinks was lovely. The decor throughout the hotel was beautiful and the staff were always attentive, friendly and helpful. It was also the best breakfast I've had in a hotel and I've stayed in plenty, so it's a very big compliment to them. The only thing I would change would have been the colours in the bedroom, it was largely black and white with dark wood in a clean professional style and whilst it was nice i would have preferred a splash of colour to give it a bit of warmth. It's a minor detail though, I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your lovely comments about your recent stay at the Ashling Hotel. I was so pleased to hear that you booked your package on our website as we aim to have the best offers there. I was also delighted with your comments about your room and the hotel's decor. Thank you for also mentioning the staff and the breakfast selection that we have. We have different styles of rooms but I have made note of your comments about the black and white rooms. I hope to welcome you back to us again soon.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 12 December 2015 via mobile

Stayed here for three nights for my boyfriends birthday. Very easy to get to the hotel from the airport (around €6 return). The rooms were lovely and quite traditional, I originally booked a double room however we seemed to have been allocated a family room, there was no reason to complain however! We didn't have breakfast as we preferred to go out into Dublin and it seemed quite expensive in the hotel.The rooms were cleaned daily and the room service was very good value for money. We dined at the restaurant which was very nice - I would highly recommend it! The only drawback is the location, it's about a 5/10 minute tram into Dublin city centre and about a half an hour walk, although it is very close to the Guinness storehouse. If I was to return to Dublin I would prefer someone closer to the centre for the nightlife and attractions, as we did spend quite a bit on taxis and trams, although it is a lovely peaceful hotel for a short city break.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your lovely comments about your recent stay at the Ashling Hotel. I was so pleased to hear that chose to stay with us to celebrate your boyfriend's birthday. Thank you for your kind words about the meal you had in Chesterfields Restaurant, and I am glad you found it easy to get here from the airport. I hope your overall stay in Dublin was a success.

Reviewed 12 December 2015 via mobile

My family and I were in Dublin at the end of October for that Halloween weekend and spent a couple nights at the Ashling hotel. It's s very nice hotel and ideally situated for doing the tourist tour of Dublin. It's basically between the national museum and heuston station. It's walking distance from the Guinness storehouse which we were able to visit the first day right after check in.
We got a free upgrade and great views on the way to th room. Love the all around mirror effect in the rooms and all the personalised products and water added a very sophisticated touch. The ladies at reception made such a fuss over my son from the minute we arrived offering him a pirate hat with activities inside plus little treats they had for the season. Breakfast at 12.50€ added was fine because we were spooky for choice. I loved the porridge that would come with the hot breakfast as well as the pastry stack just well sized and the pancake machine. Very well organised and run. I could not fault this hotel in the slightest. Team Ashling Bravo, well done and keep up the excellent job of a well maintained establishment. Even service at the Bar was very good. All in all very well done for Ashling hotel.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family

Thank you for your lovely comments about your stay at the Ashling Hotel over the Halloween weekend. I was so pleased to hear that you enjoyed everything about your stay and that you found the location great for the Guinness Storehouse and other visitor attractions. Thank you for mentioning the staff, and I hope your son enjoyed the activities in the little packs. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed the breakfast - especially the porridge and the pancake machine. I look forward to welcoming you, and your family, back to us again in the near future.