Drury Court Hotel(Dublin)
Official Site
US$172
US$167
Orbitz.com
Generator Hostel Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$141
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Jacobs Inn Hostel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$151
  • Breakfast included
US$408
Croke Park Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 September 2017

Overpriced is not the word, I arrived with two children and had to go through the Clifton bar area, not the best entrance, on arrival staff hardly spoke and just grunted here are your keys. - a real challenge to get a smile out of them.
I am a easy going guy but when I spend over 250 Euros for one room for two nights I at least want a working toilet, stain free bed, and a working t.v. - the workmanship throughout the room was a shambles.
Opinions are one thing but my please see my pictures as Pictures don't Lie.
Was a river view if a I could see through the Filthy wondows, Bed was a box shape with a cheap red cloth wrapped round it and was stained with god knows what, light sockets are all wonky, every channel on the T.v. was fuzzy and not tuned in, bathroom a total mess, sink was about a foot from the floor, etc....

Avoid like the Plague, or you might actually contract the plague.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Claretwayno
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Just come bk from a 2 night stay here. After reading some reviews after this was booked I panicked that this was going to be an absolute nightmare having 4 young children with me. The place actually wasn't that bad at all. Yes the corridors were narrow but does that really matter? We managed to get a pushchair up and down ok. There was no life but then looking at the style of place this is before booking you would know this so if that's a problem look elsewhere! Again we managed with 4 kids and a pushchair. The place is clean & tidy, the staff were very friendly and helpful and very good with the children. We had the family room, it was plenty big enough for what we needed, after all this was a place to shower, change & sleep! It was a bit over heated In the room, had to sleep with the window and curtain open so to feel the breeze but it wasn't too uncomfortable. When looking around at costs this was by far the cheapest I found. You pay for what you get so book the cheapest don't expect miracles!! The location of this place is just amazing, you couldn't get any better. I would most definitely stay here again with out a thought. Oh and as for the loud sounds keeping people awake, we never heard a thing. It was bank hol mon & Tuesday night but not a noise. Are room was at the back of the building.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2017

The Clifton is only 100 meters from O'Connell Bridge so you cannot get more central than that. Staff in reception and bar were ok - room was very small but ok - the room rate is good considering the location - we had a bar meal which was also basic but did the job.
The hotel is very old and needs major renovation - lift appears to have stopped working many years ago - we were on the third floor and you have to climb a flight of stairs to get to reception so we had four and a half flights of stairs in total with our cases !! Also staircase is narrow - not sure what their emergency procedures would be in event of a fire ??
We had a nice river view but after the stair climb you would expect one !!----although windows could do with a wash !!
Nicely situated for shopping - Temple Bar - Luas - Bus Station
My wife worked as receptionist in this hotel 45 years ago - the lift worked then - it was owned by the Daly family and was called the Waldorf - we went back for a special occasion and were disappointed.
We traveled on the following day to the Park Inn hotel in Belfast city centre - quite a contrast and same price.

Room Tip: Get a room to the front on a lower floor
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank pmcglinn
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

From reading the reviews I was dreading it..
Honestly its not that terrible
The room was super small but it was clean and had everything we needed.. Receptionist was lovely. And breakfast was very basic but ok .... Your in the heart of Dublin so central to everything .... I would go back but at a better rate,!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2017

The hotel was very cheap as Dublin goes. The service left a lot to be desired. I've stayed twice in June. I felt both times with different receptionists that my arrival was an interruption. The room was comfortable and clean. The bathroom ont eh second occasion needed work.

Room Tip: Very handy location
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo