Drury Court Hotel(Dublin)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$176
US$170
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$214/night.

Mespil Hotel(Dublin)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$127
US$117
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

US$149
US$122
US$231
US$179
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$303
US$288
  • Restaurant
Sheldon Park Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$102
US$91
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$159
US$213
US$170
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$196/night.

US$394
Official Site
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

I arrived here with a booking and confirmed email and I was told that my booking had been cancelled. They had obviously over booked and decided that they would cancel my room. First they told me they were fully booked and had no room available and as i was a girl stuck in Dublin she eventually said well these other guests might not turn up so I'll give u their room.. Poor them if they did turn up. When I got to the room I wish I had walked and slept on the streets. What a joke of a place.. Filthy dirty tiny room with wires out of the sockets, furniture a 100 years old and a bathroom u wouldn't put a dog into.. Never again. There booked out so there laughing all the way to the bank. This place should be closed down sooner rather than later

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank biddy321
Reviewed 3 October 2017

I recently stayed here with my Daughter on a trip to Dublin. The staff are helpful and the room was clean. I do feel the hotel is more suited to people on a night out and less suited to a family. The room was a small size and the TV did not work. Overall if i was on a night out and just needed a lace to stay i would consider this hotel but not on a family break away.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 September 2017

Ideal for us, central by river, staff very helpful because hotel getting updated and rooms were sad.Our room over looked river Liffey which in the sunshine was great.The best hot chocolate( to die for) was out to theright of the hotel called The sweetest things xx

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

The whole hotel needs a full refurbishment. Kept waking all night with springs from bed digging into us all night. On a positive we had a room with a great view. Good location. Would I return unfortunately no.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank cathwiggan
Reviewed 11 September 2017

Overpriced is not the word, I arrived with two children and had to go through the Clifton bar area, not the best entrance, on arrival staff hardly spoke and just grunted here are your keys. - a real challenge to get a smile out of them.
I am a easy going guy but when I spend over 250 Euros for one room for two nights I at least want a working toilet, stain free bed, and a working t.v. - the workmanship throughout the room was a shambles.
Opinions are one thing but my please see my pictures as Pictures don't Lie.
Was a river view if a I could see through the Filthy wondows, Bed was a box shape with a cheap red cloth wrapped round it and was stained with god knows what, light sockets are all wonky, every channel on the T.v. was fuzzy and not tuned in, bathroom a total mess, sink was about a foot from the floor, etc....

Avoid like the Plague, or you might actually contract the plague.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family