“SOMEWHERE TO SLEEP”
Review of Clifton Court

Clifton Court
Ranked #138 of 150 Hotels in Dublin
Reviewed 20 October 2017

Smallish room on top floor of old-fashioned city centre building. Shower barely worked & whole place could do with a major overhaul. Room served its purpose for what I wanted, but certainly would not recommend.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

I arrived here with a booking and confirmed email and I was told that my booking had been cancelled. They had obviously over booked and decided that they would cancel my room. First they told me they were fully booked and had no room available and as i was a girl stuck in Dublin she eventually said well these other guests might not turn up so I'll give u their room.. Poor them if they did turn up. When I got to the room I wish I had walked and slept on the streets. What a joke of a place.. Filthy dirty tiny room with wires out of the sockets, furniture a 100 years old and a bathroom u wouldn't put a dog into.. Never again. There booked out so there laughing all the way to the bank. This place should be closed down sooner rather than later

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank biddybreen321
Reviewed 3 October 2017

I recently stayed here with my Daughter on a trip to Dublin. The staff are helpful and the room was clean. I do feel the hotel is more suited to people on a night out and less suited to a family. The room was a small size and the TV did not work. Overall if i was on a night out and just needed a lace to stay i would consider this hotel but not on a family break away.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 September 2017

Ideal for us, central by river, staff very helpful because hotel getting updated and rooms were sad.Our room over looked river Liffey which in the sunshine was great.The best hot chocolate( to die for) was out to theright of the hotel called The sweetest things xx

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

The whole hotel needs a full refurbishment. Kept waking all night with springs from bed digging into us all night. On a positive we had a room with a great view. Good location. Would I return unfortunately no.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family