“Such good pizza!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

I love pizza and so a friend of mine recommended I try here. It was so good! I had the 4 cheese pizza, I loved it and the base was delicious. My friend had a pasta dish and really enjoyed it, another had the calzone. All of us were stuffed and said we’ll definitely return.

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

The pizza here is fantastic, definitely the best pizza I have had! The pizza is Neapolitan style, the wait staff are very friendly, the venue itself is trendy with good music. Only fault is there was no garlic dip (did have a garlic oil though)
It was a busy place so definitely call up to book a good bit in advance. Would highly recommend

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

This is a fantastic little restaurant with amazing service and food. I actually can't decide which was better, the pizzas or the staff. Genuinely artisanal cocktails, a reasonable wine list, and killer wood fired pizza. This is a terrific place that I will go out of my way to visit next time I am in Dublin. A short walk from the train station, too.

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Went here this evening on a friends recommendation and we were not disappointed. Good choice of pizza or pasta.
I had one of the special pizzas which was excellent. My wife had the lamb Ragu in tortellini which she really enjoyed.
What makes it extra special is the buzz of the place, lots of craic and the staff are really on the ball.
Would highly recommend you book a table, as this was mid week and it was full from about 8pm.... with people waiting at the bar for a table.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Great pizza, lots to choose from and a very busy / vibrant buzz to the place. Book ahead on a match day to be sure of a table.