“Wonderful experience at the Pembroke Townhouse”
Review of Pembroke Townhouse

Pembroke Townhouse
Ranked #73 of 150 Hotels in Dublin
Reviewed 1 April 2012

Thanks to Fiona and the entire staff at the Pembroke, my daughter and I thourghly enjoyed our stay at the Pembroke. Their hospitality began, even before we left the US, with a call from Fiona to confirm that our reservations and payment were handled correctly. Our room was comfortable & clean, the front desk personnel were quick to help with directions, a cup of coffee, a late night bottle of wine, or whatever they could do to make our stay enjoyable. As advertised, the Full Irish Breakfast was delicious, made to order, and enough to keep this sight-seeing tourist full until mid day. I would highly recommend the Pembroke!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
FionaTeehan, Manager at Pembroke Townhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2012

Hi Rebecca K,
Thank you so much writing a review about Pembroke Townhouse on Tripadvisor.
We are really delighted you enjoyed your stay and mostly that you felt welcomed. And we are very proud to hear that you enjoyed breakfast!
We hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back some day - you and your daughter are always very welcome.
My best from Fiona and all of us here xx

There are newer reviews for Pembroke Townhouse

Reviewed 13 March 2012

I really enjoyed my stay in Dublin. One reason for that was defenetely Pembroke Townhouse. People were very nice and helpful, my room was always clean and the cooked breakfast was extremely good! Try the full Irish breakfast! Stronly recommended!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

Dear Desp,
Thank you for writing about us - and It is so good that you enjoyed your stay and breakfast (we are very proud of our brekkie!! - so happy to hear too that you felt it was delicious!
I hope we get the chance to welcoming you back to stay some day.
Our warmest regards,
From Fiona and all the crew!

Reviewed 11 March 2012

Francesco provided the most extraordinary service via email during the process of reserving a room at Pembroke Townhouse. He offered to ensure the suite would accomodate our 2 daughters at no extra charge. He went out of his way to arrange babysitting. He patiently answered my many questions and offered very helpful tips regarding how to maximize our stay. He even corresponded with me in Italian so that I could practice it.

He was prompt, professional, courteous and extremely helpful. Due to a change in plans, I had to cancel the reservation, but I most definitely recommend him and Pembroke to anyone who values wonderful service.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family

Hi MateoElViajero - thank you for writing
Francesco will get a big head!!!! (joking)
Though - it is well deserved we feel too - and thank you so much for letting us know!
I hope we get to meet you someday and you can stay.
Best regards,
Fiona

Reviewed 28 February 2012

Got a last minute offer on the hotel so price was excellent for the location.Our receiptionist wasn't the sweetest but I suppose everyone can have an off day.The parking was easy to find and very secure.I enjoyed the larder with the biscuits in the lobby! Our bedroom was to the front of the building which can be noisy but I travelled with my earplugs so it was not an issue.The only downside for me was paying for internet access!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple

Hi Jeluc,
Thank you for writing a review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and we do apologize if you felt someone was having an off day....
I hope we get to welcoming you back again some day.
Warmest regards,
From Fiona and the crew

Reviewed 27 February 2012

A lovely warm welcome on arrival -- very important for a weary traveller. We would definitely return to Pembroke Townhouse primarily because of the staff and management, comfortable rooms AND the stellar breakfast presented in a beautiful room. Home baking, proper fruit salad, creamy yogurt, homemade marmalade and the best Full Irish ever -- loved it.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
FionaTeehan, Manager at Pembroke Townhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2012

Hi KathleenS499251,
Many thanks for writing a review about Pembroke Townhouse.
We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you felt the crew were friendly.
Also it is great to hear too that you enjoyed breakfast!
I hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back some day.
Best regards from Fiona and all the team