“Great sushi”

Ranked #138 of 2,822 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$11 - US$34
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Musashi has quickly become one of top sushi restaurant in Dublin since 2012 with its high standard of food quality and service.
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

So far my favourite restaurant in Dublin. Very friendly staff and always fresh sushi. I recommend seafood futomaki.

1  Thank Mariusz G

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I was in Musashi for the first time with my boyfriend and his family for his birthday dinner.The decor is understated and unpretentious which I liked as often restaurants can be style over substance.. Mushasi definitely doesn't lack substance.The service was friendly and all our orders were perfect and we didn't have to ask for water(it's the little things) .The food was honest authentic Japanese food and we all thoroughly enjoyed eating. My boyfriends father lived in Japan and knows his stuff so big compliment to the chef! The toilets were clean which is always nice to see, as it reflects the establishments hygiene as a whole. I had been corresponding with Abhi when making a reservation and asked could they bring desert with a candle and they did without me even having to prompt it which was so lovely!! Thank you!:D I highly recommend Mushashi Hogans place.

2  Thank Aid D
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Found a seat on St Patrick’s Day! Food was delicious and service was excellent ! Nice quiet spot away from the parade crowd.

1  Thank bkservies
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

After a weekend of eating our way around the east and south east of Ireland we finished up in this lovely restaurant. The sushi is always fresh and simply delicious. It’s a must for sushi lovers.

2  Thank ruthiec967
Reviewed 9 March 2018

We went to Masashi on Thursday evening it was early about 6.30pm and we just wanted a quick dinner.
We shared a 12 piece klku sashimi selection, it was lovely. fish was fresh, salmon, squid, mackerel, octopus, crab rolls and avocado. I had a glass of wine Spanish white good value at €4.50 per glass. my friend had tea. food was great service was spot on. if you wanted to go later you would need to book.