Drury Court Hotel(Dublin)
US$160
US$124
Croke Park Hotel
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$144
  • Restaurant
Generator Hostel Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$153
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsroom was cleanwe loved our staybus routesnext morningbreakfast was delicioustwin roomnight staycatherineguesthouseirelandeuro
Reviewed 24 October 2016

I stayed here for 10 days and loved it. It's a decent location, I walked pretty much everywhere and didn't have a problem. They make a delicious Irish breakfast. I was there as a solo traveler and felt very safe. Would recommend!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Nicole S
Reviewed 6 October 2016

Catherine and Brendan are nice people with typical Irish charm. Felt at home as soon I walked through the door. Irish breakfast was fantastic although it didn't do a lot for my ever-expanding waistline. I will certainly book to stay there next time

Pete

Room Tip: some of the rooms are ensuite and some are not but no problem either way
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank 370pete
Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

Spent one night here, its walkingdistance from the citycenter, even if I would prefer staying closer to town. The lady Who runs it is nice. Breakfast was ok but nothing special, I can be a bit picky so that could be the reason.

The room was small with a small toilet + shower, I dont even know if the TV is worth mentioning?!

But what it comes down to is if its pricey and I guess its ok for the money spent. Is to find parkinglots around.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

The lady who runs the place is very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good.

The building is old and at least our room was very small, just enough for a double bed. The bathroom was even tinier. Our room was one level up from the street and there was quite a lot of noise from passing cars, people returning from bars etc. We could also hear snoring and other sounds from the other rooms. If you are a light sleeper, there probably are better options. We got extra pillows and blanket on request.

There was a bus strike in Dublin during our stay, but the city center is within walking distance.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2016

Had 2 nights here to start our holiday in Ireland. Easy drive in from the airport and walking distance from the city centre was ideal. Lovely hosts make you feel at home and full Irish breakfast was a treat. Shower and en-suite on a whole were a bit cramped but the room was clean and comfortable. Street parking was plentiful, free and without time limit (on a weekend). Would certainly stay again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple