“Authentic Viet food”

Price range: US$5 - US$13
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic Vietnamese Cuisine prepare with high quality ingredients full of flavor and taste. Highly recommend to any customers who had or have not tried Vietnamese food before. We can try our best to prepare the dishes to your taste. We can also cater dishes for Vegetarians, Vegans or Celiacs. Location: 5 minutes walk from the Spire, on the right side of the Ambassador Theatre.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Wow no offense to Irish cuisine but this was one of the best meals I have had in Ireland so far! We had the special pho and everything was perfect (especially the soup!). So pleasantly surprised how authentic and delicious this is. Perfect food for a chilly day.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I had a bowl of pho ga. It was quite a large portion of tasty and aromatic chicken soup. Considering that Dublin is expensive this was a fair price for a huge bowl of soup. But the starters seemed rather pricey, specially the spring rolls.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

We walked past the restaurant the night before our visit and I was a bit put off by the appearance of the inside of the place. But I'm so glad we went back the next night.

The service is exceptional - we were upstairs and the waitress worked her socks off. She kept the place spick and span but never let up in her slick service.

The food is AMAZING. I had the prawns with chilli sauce for a starter - those shellfish are huge, let me tell you.

The bill was reasonably priced and we would recommend the place to anyone.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Heading to Vietnam in Sep so decided to try this restaurant based on reviews. Was not disappointed. Ideal for anyone on the luas green line as the southbound tram stops more or less outside and northbound tram stops in O'Connell st. Had jumbo prawns and spring rolls for starters. Top notch, both very happy. Beef and veg for main course. Very tasty and lovely flavours. Staff were very nice and a good selection of wines although I had the Vietnamese beer. Will be back

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

We came in with vee low expectations after seeing how the place looks from the outside, but oh what a gem have we found!! Incredible pho soup, really really rich in flavour and done right. I've been craving to go back there ever since we came a few days ago. Seriously, just get up and go! You will not be disappointed.