“Top quality”

Cuisines: Wine Bar, Soups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Had the best time today in this cafe, cheese ham & mustard toastie was to die for! Top quality! The manager & staff were are a joy to be around! Very friendly place! Would highly recommend to anyone! Made my holiday. Will 1000% return here when am back over.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Returned to Dublin with wife and friends, and just had to visit here again. The Irish breakfast is superb, even the toasted sandwiches are a joy.

Alan and his boys make eating and drinking here a joy. I will return again next time I am in town.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Small coffee and mostly very crowded. They serve a few breakfasts (not a Hugh choice) but all very good.
The service is friendly

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

The café has a cool and welcoming atmosphere... as well as the owner of these walls who will make sure everything goes just fine for you. The service is friendly, smilling and the place serves the best typical Irish breakfast you can get in central Dublin for a reasonable price! I highly recommend Al's Café!

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Originally my friends and I were heading to queen of tarts but as it was full we decided to give this place a try and we were pleased with the results! The menu is compact and they specialise in traditional irish breakfasts in the morning which I must say I very much enjoyed. It was sprinkled with a herb on top - I'm not a food expert so I don't know what it was but I didn't mind it. One of my friends however had scrambled egg with said herb on top and she really disliked her breakfast but was too shy to say anything until after. But I enjoyed it and would recommend anyone visiting Dublin to go to this place for breakfast.