“Excellent service and delicious food”
Review of Jaipur - CLOSED

Jaipur
Price range: US$20 - US$58
Cuisines: Indian, Fusion
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

I went the Jaipur dalkey with my friend to have Indian dinner. I love the service and the food was so delicious specially rada ghost( lamb) and the duck . The bread was also well cooked. The staff were to friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

This was the choice of a friend who lives locally and enjoys his curries!

The menu was a bit different - it's good to have new dishes to pck from. The food was beautifully presented and tasted as good. The portions are huge.

I love that they serve poppadums in smaller sizes. That way means that they're easier to eat.

Reviewed 22 September 2015 via mobile

We had a lovely Indian Meal at the Jaipore restaurant on Saturday. The lamb achari and chicken korma were the best we have had in Ireland. Service was excellent with very attentive staff.

1  Thank Sapna1234
Reviewed 18 August 2015

Went to this place with my family..we were 7 in total. All of us had Thali there..Very nice food, awesome presentation, place was full and I assume everyone was enjoying. Staff is also very friendly, very courteous..The icecream they serve is from switzerland and the mango kulfi was just too good. Will surely recommend this restaurant and if possible visit again.

Reviewed 10 August 2015

Had dinner with friends here at the weekend. The food was amazing. I had Seekh Kebab to start and then Keema Mutter for mains along with rice and naan. The Keema Mutter was one of the tastiest things I've had in ages, the spices in the mince were just delicious.
We all had different mains and everyone was impressed. The lamb shank meat fell off the bone.
The staff were friendly and helpful but we were waiting a very long time for our food. It wasn't busy at all and they didn't make any attempt to explain the delay. We didn't mind too much as we were having a good catch up with our friends but it's always nice when a restaurant acknowledges a delay.