“Great service and company! ”

Bad Bobs Temple Bar
Ranked #93 of 2,787 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$7 - US$25
Cuisines: Gastropub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: BAD BOBS is one of Dublin's hot-spots for great bar food, cocktails & cold Beer. Serving up all 7 days a week. Bad Bobs also has a great late night scene with fantastic Live Music, Dj's with Saxophonist and dancing across 4 funky floors in the heart of the city. Come find us on Facebook & Twitter!
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My friends and I were staying in a hostel near the temple district in Dublin, that happened to do pub crawls every night. The first bar we went to was BADBOBS temple bar and it was great! Our bartender, Brian, was super friendly and made sure to get our food orders in and out on time for us to leave for the next bar. They had great drink specials as well, so definitely worth a visit!

Bad B, Manager at Bad Bobs Temple Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Thanks a million for your great review, we really appreciate it.

Really glad you had a good time here!

Ian Mc Gowan.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,360)

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

When you are travelling by yourself finding the perfect pub is key and Bad Bob was perfect. I fell in love with the music but stayed for the service, Brian you were great and I enjoyed chatting with you. Highly recommend to anyone wanting to check out a great pub in Dublin.

Thanks a million for your great review, we really appreciate it.

Really glad you had a good time here! I'll let Brian know he's doing a great job.

Ian Mc Gowan.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Dropped in for a bit of food and decided to stay for the evening as there was a great atmosphere and drinks where reasonably priced. We where greeted and served by Brian who was very polite and welcoming. There was a nice variety of options on the menu and the food we ordered was very tasty. Would highly recommend

Thanks a million for your great review, we really appreciate it.

Really glad you had a good time here and enjoyed the food.

Hope to see you here again in the future!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

My mom and I recently took a trip together to Dublin for our first time from America. We stepped into Bobs with no real expectations other than grabbing some beers and we got so much more beyond that. We stayed for hours eating great food, sipping great drinks and checking out the many floors of atmosphere. We met the manager Brian who made our experience unforgettable. He seemed to split into two different people because he was everywhere handling the floor and helping others and still managed to answer all of our questions, chat and joke with us and give us great suggestions on what to do during our stay. We can’t wait to come back!

Thanks a million for your great review, we really appreciate it.

Really glad you had such a good time here! I'll make sure to pass all those compliments on to Brian too.

Hope to see you in the future if you are back in Dublin!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve been here a few times and every single visit has been amazing, drinks are a lot cheaper than neighbouring bars and you still get the quality live music you expect in temple bar. Lovely mix of locals and tourists and great service too. It’s not on the square so you avoid the Irish coffee tourists as you wouldn’t easily stroll past this place. Service always has been excellent, very friendly even when extremely busy. Met the manager (Brian I think) when I lost a phone in there and he went out of his way to get it back to me (I had left it in the bathroom- my bad, I know). I will definitely keep coming back here! One of the best nights in Dublin

Thanks a million for your great review, we really appreciate it.

Really glad you had a good time here on all your visits!

Hope to see you back here again soon.