Review Highlights
Brilliant tour - would highly recommend

Had fantastic trip both ways from Dun Laoghaire to Howth. Pat was brilliant and brought us through... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
196ras
Thanks to Pat for making it a memorable trip!

I brought my mum and my grandad on the return trip to dalkey island, we had a great time! There are... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
niamhm878

Recommended experiences in and around Dublin
from US$16.80
from US$59.99
from US$20.82
from US$33.59
More Info
All reviews dun laoghaire boat trip recommend this trip howth crew coastline boats pat tourists
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 June 2021

My husband & I went on a one hour cruise from Howth to Dun Laoghaire on a beautiful summers day. It was a fantastic way to see the stunning coastline of Dublin & was great to see it's beauty from an alternative view point out on the open water. We loved seeing the famous Poolbeg Chimneys while enjoying a cold drink from a surprisingly well stocked bar! The staff & crew were friendly, welcoming & professional, but most notably, our very knowledgeable tour guide Pat Finn, who had us all hooked with his many stories & anecdotes with his warm & friendly manner. He really made the tour for us & it was obvious that other passengers felt the same. Our only disappointment was that the time went too quick! We will definitely be back on another Dublin Bay Cruise this summer, we are already looking forward to it!

Reviewed 31 May 2021

A unique experience riding along the Liffey and visiting Howth.

Amazing Ride made special because of Pat. Cheers!

Reviewed 28 May 2021 via mobile

My two friends and I thoroughly enjoyed our Dublin Bay boat trip. The staff were informative on embarking warning us of the choppy seas. The journey was choppy but we still enjoyed a few drinks and snacks. The staff were pleasant and professional for the entire journey, which put us at ease. The tour guide on top deck was friendly and kept us entertained. I would certainly do the journey again with Dublin Bay Cruises.

Reviewed 26 May 2021

Done the cruise on Saturday with a group of friends around Irelands Eye and really enjoyed it. Pat was a great tour guide and all staff were so helpful and pleasant. Would highly recommend any of your trips to anyone with family, kids or friends

Reviewed 23 May 2021 via mobile

Fun for all groups whether you’re with friends a couple or family. The commentator Pat was both fun and informative. Thanks Pat