Drury Court Hotel(Dublin)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$192
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$215/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
US$177
US$171
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$222/night.

Mespil Hotel(Dublin)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$122
US$117
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

US$150
US$122
US$271
US$214
Sheldon Park Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$102
US$85
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$214
US$191
Official Site
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$289
US$281
  • Restaurant
Generator Hostel Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$94
Hotels.com
2,586 results
All reviewsdublin airportshuttle servicefree shuttlean early morning flightnext morningrental carcity centrebus stopfamily roommalahideirelandtaxitescoeurocheckinbuses
Reviewed 4 May 2016

This is a great hotel. Once again Hilton has met and exceeded my expectation on how they treat their customers. The room was great, even had a beautiful view. Great night sleep and you really can not go wrong using this location

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
ChrisDouglas, General Manager at Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2016

Hi Diana K,

Many thanks for taking the time to share your review of the Hilton Dublin Airport.

Thank you so much for your kind words, we are delighted we were able to exceed your expectations! The team are only too happy to be of assistance.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel again when you are next in Dublin, please remember to book direct through hilton.com to ensure you get the best rate.

Reviewed 4 May 2016

My review is purely on the Burnell Bar, I did not stay in the hotel.
Went here after work with a friend as it is local. The name is very deceptive, it is not actually at Dublin Airport, but suburbs. The staff were quite pleasant and friendly. The bar menu was not great and the food was tepid at best. We just ordered some appetizers and a wine and mineral water €32.00 - a bit disappointing. Will not be visiting again.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
ChrisDouglas, General Manager at Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2016

Hi emp_ireDublin,

Many thanks for taking the time to share your review.

It goes without saying that we are disappointed you have not enjoyed your experience of Burnell's however thank you for complimenting the team. I will certainly share your feedback with the F&B Management Team and the Executive Chef for further review.

We do hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 4 May 2016

The location is very accessible. The rooms are clean and well equipped and the food is good. Conference facilities are excellent and well-staffed. Unfortunately, that is where it ended for me. On arrival, despite already having my room booked by a conference company, the receptionist could not understand that the company were paying [the company guy warned me of this in fairness that when he tried to book, they didn't seem to be capable of taking a booking for a conference guess or speaker if it wasn't that individual paying for it]. When we ordered food, it took over 40 minutes for pretty basic bar food [fish&chips, burgers] - we had to ask a waitress and were told 'they're just plating up now'. Another 10-15 minutes before the plates arrived. The food itself was fine. The reception staff seemed unwilling or unable to deal with a noise issue for me between 12 and 1 in the morning. I appreciate that it is difficult for staff when a hotel guest is being inconsiderate towards other hotel users, but disruption of other guest's sleep is not on. It took 3 calls to reception before whoever was making the noise got the message. On departure, I brought my car park ticket to pay - it came up with €20 but would not allow payment. When I went to pay at reception, the guy there told me it was only €5 and that the machine wasn't working. Why could they not just have stuck an 'out-of-order' sign on the machine? It would have saved me a wasted trip hauling bags to the car park and back and then down again when I was trying to leave quickly. When I explained what had happened, he tried to make fun of me saying 'it's a bit early in the morning, is it' or something along those lines. I would not return to this hotel and the only saving grace for me was that my stay was being paid for.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank James D
ChrisDouglas, General Manager at Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2016

Hi James D,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Hilton Dublin Airport.

While it's fantastic to hear you have enjoyed the facilities of the hotel and our location suited your needs, it's disappointing you had encountered some service issues during your stay.

When a reservation is made by another party who are taking over the payment for the reservation we would need to have the billing instructions in writing sent to the hotel, these details are then noted on your reservation. Please accept my apologies if the billing details were not on your reservation at the time of check in due to any miscommunication on our behalf. Please be assured I will speak with both the Conference and Events Team and the Reservations Team in regards to this.

The length of time it took to receive your food is not in keeping with the level of service we strive to provide and I have addressed this with the Executive Chef for further review with his team to ensure all orders are completed in a timely manner.

I'm very sorry to hear that you were disturbed by guests of the hotel who were being inconsiderate to other guests due to their noise levels. We have a duty of care to all our guests and please do not hesitate to contact a member of the team should you ever need assistance in the future.

We offer a reduced rate for car parking for our residents, Eur 5.00 for 24 hours. There are signs in the car park, the lift area and on the pay station noting this reduced rate. The charge for the overnight parking is payable at reception. On the day in question, the pay station in the car park had run out of change, when this happens the machine will not accept payment even if you are paying with the correct amount. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience that this may have caused and I can assure you that the member of the team you spoke with was not intentionally being insensitive to your needs. I will of course communicate this to the Front Office team to ensure we are communicating with our guests more effectively.

We do hope you will afford us the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 May 2016

There is very little to do around this hotel. There is one decent Chinese restaurant on the block but that is about it. I can't believe they charged us 2 euros per person to take the shuttle to the airport after I spent over 100 euros at their hotel and their driver was going to the airport anyway to pick up more people. The wi-fi is terrible.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple

Hi DANA B,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of the Hilton Dublin Airport.

It's disappointing that you have not enjoyed your overall stay with us that our hotel's location did not suit your needs. Many thanks also for your feedback in relation to the charge for the shuttle bus. We offer a complimentary service from the airport and should guests require the return journey to the airport there is a small charge of Eur 2.00 per person, my apologies for any inconvenience caused.

We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel again in the near future.

Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

The hotel was clean, the bed was comfortable, and the staff was very nice. In spite of it's location at a busy intersection, it was very quiet. We had breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the restaurant and bar and the food was quite good. There was also some entertainment in the bar Sunday night, George Murphy & friends, which caused me to stay up past my bedtime to listen and enjoy the music. The only real drawback to this hotel is the location. It's not really close to anything I wanted to do.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank NVShirleyH

Hi NVShirleyH,

Many thanks for taking the time to post a review of the Hilton Dublin Airport.

We are delighted you have enjoyed your stay with us and found our Hilton Serenity Beds comfortable! It is however disappointing that our location did not suit your needs.

Thank you also for complimenting the team & all that Burnell's has to offer. Our live music is very popular amongst guests of the hotel as well as residents of our local area, it's great that you stayed up to enjoy the atmosphere.

We look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel again in the near future.