Clayton Hotel Cardiff Lane
  • Pool
  • Pool
The Alex(Dublin)
4,526 results
All reviewsstir restaurantbord gais theatrevertigo bargrand canal theatreconvention centerleisure facilitiessteam roomminute walkduty managerlovely hotelacross the riveraviva stadiumwould highly recommend this hotelenjoyable staytemple baro'connell streettrinity college
Reviewed 15 May 2017

We stayed here two nights recently, one as part of the CIE Tour we were on. Great hotel, friendly and helpful staff, great Irish breakfast. The only negative was that it was quite a bit out of city center & you have to take the bus to get anywhere. But the beds were comfy & everyone helpful so I would recommend it.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dranke
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Check in staff amazing
Rooms great size and super clean, although the fridge isn't very big and isn't very cold
Breakfast buffet amazing, everything you could think of is available!

Getting the 757 bus from the airport to the hotel is so easy €10pp return ticket and it's the second stop and you're right out the front of the hotel same with the green and yellow open top bus tours!

Most of the time the bars and restaurants are hired to private events but just up the road there is a lovely strip of cafes - highly recommend the Italian one!!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carissa B
Conor_OKane2016, General Manager at Clayton Hotel Cardiff Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your amazing feedback you’ve wrote for the Clayton Hotel Cardiff Lane and recommending us. I am happy to see that our hotel standards were of high benefit to you.
I look forward to welcome you back again to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Not in the habit of writing reviews, but my experience of entering Clayton Hotel club vitae was a pleasure from the start. I met a lady called Clodagh at reception who was pleasant, upbeat and very helpful, after she gave me the tour and offered me a free trial pass to the club I decided to join a spin class that was about to start. The instructor Ryan (I think that was his name) Was very engaging and definitely want to get the most out of us... my legs didn't love him!! I would definitely recommend this gym if you want to go somewhere there is friendly staff, great facilities and a wide range of classes to keep you motivated.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Ruta11
Conor_OKane2016, General Manager at Clayton Hotel Cardiff Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2017

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your amazing feedback you’ve wrote for Club Vitae at Clayton Hotel Cardiff Lane and recommending our gym. Your kind words will be passed on to Clodagh and Ryan.
I look forward to welcome you back again to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

Slightly away from the main tourist area - but peaceful. Nice, comfy rooms, friendly service and option to add in breakfast - which was a nice buffet selection (including a Gluten Free section). Second Clayton Hotel I have stayed in and I will look for further hotels under this name for future bookings.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Gemma C
Reviewed 11 May 2017

After arriving at the hotel early our rooms were ready for us to check-in. The rooms were huge ,the bed was humongous and everywhere was spotless clean. There was a great choice of teas,coffees and even hot chocolate as well as biscuits. The staff were all friendly and check-in and check-out couldn't have been simpler. Would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Donna B
Conor_OKane2016, General Manager at Clayton Hotel Cardiff Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2017

Dear Donna,

Thank you for providing the great feedback in regards to your experience at Clayton Hotel Cardiff Lane. We would like to thank you for the positive feedback and looking forward to welcoming you back to Clayton Hotel Cardiff Lane.