Clayton Hotel Cardiff Lane
US$182
US$242
US$231
  • Restaurant
Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$160
  • Room Service
US$273
US$245
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$119
  • Restaurant
Sheldon Park Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$114
4,502 results
All reviewsstir restaurantbord gais theatrevertigo bargrand canal theatreconvention centerleisure facilitiessteam roomminute walkquality hotelduty manageracross the riverlovely hotelwould highly recommend this hotelenjoyable staytemple baraviva stadiumo'connell street
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

My amazing bridesmaids arranged for approx 25 of us to stay at Clayton Hotel Cardiff Lane recently for my Hen & it was brilliant. Derek looked after us so well & I highly recommend for staff, location & facilities. Great hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank sineadkathleenwhelan
Conor_OKane2016, Manager at Clayton Hotel Cardiff Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Sinead,

Thank you for the fantastic review following your recent stay with us. we where delighted to host you and your group for the weekend. We look forward to welcoming you all back in the near future.

I will ensure to share your feedback with Derek.

Best Wishes

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I have stayed here a few times now this year and I would definitely recommend it.

For my most recent visits, I had my left hand in a plaster cast. The receptionist kindly gave me a room more suited to my needs, and at breakfast, for 3 mornings, the restaurant supervisor was kind enough to tie my shoelaces for me!

They do a great breakfast too!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear Derek,

Thank you for the fantastic review following your recent stay with us.
All of us here are delighted that you had such an enjoyable stay and that you felt so comfortable during your time with us.
We only hope that it is not too long before we have the privilege of welcoming you back to stay with us again.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Was in stir restaurant on Saturday night having a meal, the food was delicious, the service was one of the best I have received! Duncan and Alexandra looked after us very well and made sure we had everything we need, Brian the manager was so nice, he came over at the end and checked if everything was ok, he then brought us down to the bar to finish off the night which had a great atmosphere! Truly a great expereince would definitely come back

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stephen C

Dear Stephen,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, its feedback like this that we use to motivate our team.

We are delighted to learn you enjoyed the facilities of the hotel, I have already shared your kind words with the entire team and they all join me in thanking you for the feedback. We hope it is not too long before we have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Bets Wishes,

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Visited Stir Restaurant on Saturday night for a meal. From start to finish the team were extremely attentive and couldn’t have looked after us any better, the quality of the food was excellent I enjoyed a sirloin steak which had been cooked to perfection. Duncan and Alexandra offered top class service throughout our meal. A big thank you to Brian and the team for looking after us so well we will definitely be back again!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rachel M

Dear Rachel M,

Many thanks for the wonderful review and for taking the time to tell us of your experience with us. I have already shared your kind words with the entire team here and they all join me in thanking you. I hope it is not too long before we have the pleasure of welcoming you back again and that you have more time to enjoy the facilities and to properly relax!

Thank you again for your most encouraging feedback.

087 359 2280
berb@claytonhotel.com

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here last weekend with friends. From the second we arrived (early!) the staff, especially Derek and Brian, went above and beyond to accomodate us. Cannot thank them enough! Rooms were clean and comfortable, breakfast was lovely. Had a brilliant stay, mostly down to those staff members. Would recommend to anyone!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your amazing feedback you’ve wrote for the Clayton Hotel Cardiff Lane. Your kind words will be passed on to the entire team that made your stay enjoyable.
I look forward to welcome you back again to our hotel in the near future.