Clayton Hotel Cardiff Lane
  • Pool
  • Pool
The Alex(Dublin)
4,446 results
All reviewsstir restaurantbord gais theatrevertigo bargrand canal theatreconvention centerleisure facilitiessteam roomminute walkquality hotelduty manageracross the riverlovely hotelwould highly recommend this hotelenjoyable staytemple baraviva stadiumo'connell street
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Unfortunately the hotel had suffered some last minute repair work to the pool, which was an unforeseen inconvenience for our pleasure trip to Dublin. However, that was enjoyably overshadowed by the superb service we experienced on arrival. The staff could not have been more helpful and Kevin and his team went out of their way to ensure we had a great experience. Location is superb and amenities are ideal for a short business / pleasure visit to Dublin. Food was definitely above what we expected for a hotel, and well worth a visit to the restaurant on its own. Could not recommend this hotel highly enough.

1  Thank stevemcardle6899
Conor_OKane2016, Manager at Clayton Hotel Cardiff Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Steve,

I would like to thank you for your amazing feedback you’ve wrote for the Clayton Hotel Cardiff Lane. It is great to read that our staff responsiveness was up to our standards as we strive to provide an excellent customer service.

The feedback that you shared is one of most important tools we have to help motivate our team to drive such standards.

As discussed please contact me directly when you plan on returning to Dublin, in the meantime we look forward to your return in the near future.

Best Wishes

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My amazing bridesmaids arranged for approx 25 of us to stay at Clayton Hotel Cardiff Lane recently for my Hen & it was brilliant. Derek looked after us so well & I highly recommend for staff, location & facilities. Great hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank sineadkathleenwhelan

Dear Sinead,

Thank you for the fantastic review following your recent stay with us. we where delighted to host you and your group for the weekend. We look forward to welcoming you all back in the near future.

I will ensure to share your feedback with Derek.

Best Wishes

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I have stayed here a few times now this year and I would definitely recommend it.

For my most recent visits, I had my left hand in a plaster cast. The receptionist kindly gave me a room more suited to my needs, and at breakfast, for 3 mornings, the restaurant supervisor was kind enough to tie my shoelaces for me!

They do a great breakfast too!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear Derek,

Thank you for the fantastic review following your recent stay with us.
All of us here are delighted that you had such an enjoyable stay and that you felt so comfortable during your time with us.
We only hope that it is not too long before we have the privilege of welcoming you back to stay with us again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Was in stir restaurant on Saturday night having a meal, the food was delicious, the service was one of the best I have received! Duncan and Alexandra looked after us very well and made sure we had everything we need, Brian the manager was so nice, he came over at the end and checked if everything was ok, he then brought us down to the bar to finish off the night which had a great atmosphere! Truly a great expereince would definitely come back

1  Thank Stephen C

Dear Stephen,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, its feedback like this that we use to motivate our team.

We are delighted to learn you enjoyed the facilities of the hotel, I have already shared your kind words with the entire team and they all join me in thanking you for the feedback. We hope it is not too long before we have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Bets Wishes,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited Stir Restaurant on Saturday night for a meal. From start to finish the team were extremely attentive and couldn’t have looked after us any better, the quality of the food was excellent I enjoyed a sirloin steak which had been cooked to perfection. Duncan and Alexandra offered top class service throughout our meal. A big thank you to Brian and the team for looking after us so well we will definitely be back again!

1  Thank Rachel M

Dear Rachel M,

Many thanks for the wonderful review and for taking the time to tell us of your experience with us. I have already shared your kind words with the entire team here and they all join me in thanking you. I hope it is not too long before we have the pleasure of welcoming you back again and that you have more time to enjoy the facilities and to properly relax!

Thank you again for your most encouraging feedback.

087 359 2280