All reviewstraditional irish breakfastcity centreplace to staycomfortable roomsdouble beddrumcondrabusesstopsaccommodation
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

We stumbled on St. Martha's while looking to stay in Dublin. I emailed Una and she was wonderful. My youngest was upset to leave because she liked Una so much. The rooms were simple and comfy. Una told me not to rent a car while in Dublin. She was spot on and saved me some money. The area is in Northern Dublin. We walked to the city center two days in a row. Not bad walk but we put some miles on. Good way to work off full Irish breakfast! Place was quiet and inviting.
We also got a taste of Irish fans as Hurling playoffs were being played at Croake Park a few minutes from B&B. People were nice.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Lovely host in Una,bloody laugh a minute,room was lovely and comfortable,relaxing,Una had us in stiches ,nice breakfast,love to return sometime,room was lovely and clean,bathroom for our own room,really enjoyed stay Colin @Margaret Christchurch New Zealand

Room Tip: ask to have a look,we were in front room,slept very well
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

Staying here was like staying with family..
Una is wonderful, she is kind and helpful and makes you feel so welcome. I will come back here every time I am back in Dublin without a doubt!! She cooked a real traditional Irish breakfast for us and it was delicious!! Really I recommend it and the location is super! All you have to do is get a Leap visitor travel card in the city center and you're all set to take public transportation to and from this location.
Lovely stay❤️

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

I have no idea how many times my boyfriend and I stayed in Una's accommodation! Is definitely like a second home for us! Is very well located, near to bus stop to airport, city centre, botanic garden and pubs (we recommend Fegans)!
The breakfast is amazing, fruits, juice, cereal, irish breakfast, milk, tea, cheese, gluten free and regular bread and what else you can be up to request, Una is happy to arrange! Her mushrooms are for dying for and I had double portion our last time there!
Extremely clean! Cozy, warm and Una is a such lovely presence to have around!
Dont be intimidate if she books you in a non-ensuite room, the bathroom is upstair but is absolutely handy, you have your own key and no one to sharing the bathroom with! Room number 4 in our opinion was always the best for us! Big, bright! I have only good memories!
Thanks Una!
We had such a lovely time in your place!
Say hello to Harley and thanks for all!

Samantha and Sebastian - Germany

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Because our plane came in 3 hours early, my friend and I were banging on the door at 5:15 in the morning. Kind soul that she is, Una let us in and helped us get settled. She was kind and gracious. The rooms are neat and clean and well appointed. The full Irish breakfasts of eggs, bacon, sausage, tomatoes, potatoes, and toast are absolutely delicious. There's always a pot of coffee or a steaming pot of water for tea. Una, the owner, is willing to help solve any problems that arise. St. Martha's B and B is an inexpensive, immaculate place to stay. I recommend it highly.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business