1,013 results
All reviews sauna and jacuzzi guest house wet room city centre air coach grafton street secure parking grand canal single room st stephen's green top floor bus stop minute walk shower curtain full irish lovely room breakfast was excellent
Reviewed 28 February 2018

I had to work late in Dublin during the bad weather and Leeson Bridge was recommended to me. What a find, I arrived late and jumped into a lovely warm bed went straight to sleep was up for a lovely breakfast and on my merry way. Staff are helpful and friendly. I will be back any time I'm working in the city.

Room tip: 121 had view of canal
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 February 2018

An excellent stay again for the two-yearly Ireland v Wales fixture. This time I had room 114 - a very spacious room with a little balcony overlooking the rear courtyard. No noise whatsoever. Staying alone this time as the rest of my group had had to book elsewhere, and I was a little later to the party.

The room has a small but very functional en suite, with WC, basin and shower. Complimentary tea and coffee and a flat screen TV.

Breakfast is served in an airy and pleasant lower ground floor room and there is plenty of choice of home cooked food.

Prices are expectedly higher for a rugby weekend, but very good value at other times. See you in 2020 if I'm spared!!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Cymru63
Reviewed 27 February 2018

This guesthouse is in my opinion the best value in Dublin.
Located at Leeson St bridge, room are hotel standard and very comfortable.
Parking, breakfast, WIFI and tea making facilities in the room available.
Staff are friendly and the overall look and feel in good.

Room tip: Room quite and nice views of Dublin skyline and along the canal at night
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

For our annual racing trip, we booked the Leesonbridge as the rates were sensible.
We only need a clean and tidy hotel to sleep in, as we are out all day, this hotel definitely ticked all the boxes.
Clean,very pleasant staff who are very knowledgeable of the area.
If you're looking for a all singing and dancing hotel this is not for you, but if you want a comfortable, clean place at a sensible price this is the one.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

A warm welcome when we arrived, we had arrived before check-in, offered hot drinks in the lounge and stored our luggage until later. Rooms were toasty warm and clean. Tea and coffee in the room, some fruit. There were some places to eat and drink close by. 20min walk to the city. Would be happy to return. Thankyou

Trip type: Travelled with friends