“Very Good Lunch”

Price range: US$6 - US$16
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: South City Centre
Reviewed 4 December 2016

Not sure what happened with a few reviews before this one, but when the wife and I arrived around 130 pm we were able to sit right away and get menus. This was our first meal in Dublin and the wife had the roast beef sandwich - I know..right.. I had the fish and chips. The wife enjoyed her sandwich and I really enjoyed the fish and chips. I would go back for dinner if I had an additional day. Very good service as well.

Reviewed 2 December 2016

Prob not truly poor as such but we went for lunch. Got there at noon and told kitchen doesn't open til 12:30pm. Bit odd as it looks more like a breakfast/brunch/lunch place than a dinner place (and feels like it). My fish and chips were not great. Fish, not much of it and seriously over battered and overcooked (reheated from previous day given speed it came out and look and taste?) and chips were "sparse" at best.

Reviewed 30 November 2016 via mobile

Called here for tea after our visit to the Guinness factory. Excellent place for a sit down and watch the world go by (we sat in the outside area which was warm due to heaters and blankets) great food service and location. Highly recommended ☺️☺️ thanks guys ☺️☺️

Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

We went for lunch on a Friday weekend break. It is a lovely bar, chic decor and really comfortable inside. There's also a large outside space if the weather is right.

We had lunch, BLT and smoked salmon on Guinness bread both of which were lovely, especially the Guinness bread.

The staff were not particularly friendly which was a pity but that didn't spoil our visit.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

Really enjoyed myself at the bailey on Sunday evening. Sat outside and was great people watching. Really lovely staff so helpful. I would highly recommend it.