“So loud.”
Review of Dublin Coach

Dublin Coach
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We took the last bus from Belfast > Dublin, everyone was super tired.

But the driver put (loud) music on the radio and didn’t do anything when five drunk girls were laughing like crazy, taking photos with flash and yelling in the bus with their bottles.

We couldn’t sleep at all, it was one of the worst trip by bus ever.

1  Thank marie l
Donagh K, Manager at Dublin Coach, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Hi Marie,

I'm sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your journey with Dublin Coach. Can you get back to me and let me know the date of travel please.
dkavanagh@cityscape.ie

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

It's a little cramped but I couldn't fault this service for timing and value for money. Our hotel was on custom house quay so we arrived only a short walk away. I will definitely use this service again.

1  Thank Claire Grimes
Donagh K, Manager at Dublin Coach, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Hi Claire Grimes

Thank you for the feedback our service is getting busier but there is only 49 seats on board which means irrespective of full capacity everybody will get extra leg room on board our tri axle top spec coaches which are the height of luxury in the coach world with leather reclining seats, 4G Wi-Fi and a toilet on board to make for a comfortable journey. The next time you are using the service try adjusting your seat to create a bigger separation space between seats its a very cool function all our seating has. I hope to see you on board with us again soon.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I’d previously only used the Translink/Bus Eireann service from Belfast to Dublin myself, however this trip was booked by my work and I was blown away by how much quicker the non stop service was. Alongside this the seats were very comfortable, the bus left us closer to the city centre than the Bus Eireann & it even had a toilet onboard. The only reason it hasn’t reached 5 stars was because of how popular it was I wasn’t able to get a two-seater to myself & the toilet also appeared to suffer as a result - thankfully I had gone before leaving Belfast. All in all a very pleasant trip with much better experience & value than Translink/Bus Eireann! :)

2  Thank jxdix
Reviewed 28 March 2018

The best travel option if you want to travel directly between Dublin and Belfast. WiFi only works while the bus is in the Republic though.

1  Thank nowplayingtrack7