“Great atmosphere, good service and food”
Review of Toscana

Toscana
Ranked #122 of 2,639 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$14 - US$42
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Temple Bar
Description: Toscana City Centre recently awarded the Good Food Ireland Best Grow It Yourself Restaurant in Ireland. Ideally located in the heart of Dublin with a view towards Dublin Castle on the edge of Temple Bar. Toscana takes inspiration from our organic gardens in Co Wicklow to bring the spirit of Italian cooking into our kitchens right here in the City. At the heart of Toscana lies a celebration of food that is fresh, natural and unpretentious, elevating traditional and modern cooking into flavours our customers love. Our chef/Proprietor grows home-grown fruit salads vegetables and herbs from his family farm-house in Co Wicklow and brings to Dublin City Centre fresh daily by the seasons. Toscana has become an icon for pre theatre diners great family gatherings. From couples to groups, corporate to friends. There is a seat for everyone in our farm to table restaurant. Buon appetito!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very good Italian restaurant on the banks of the Liffey in Dublin. Excellent Bruschetta (choice of 2 so we had both and shared) good pasta, we went for Spaghetti and Tagliatelle - standard fare rather than anything special that made either dish stand out but certainly couldn't fault the size of the meals so no desserts space sadly. A tad on the expensive side and certainly I would suggest that the wine list in particular needs a better selection across price ranges. Cracking atmosphere, comfortable and pleasant vibe and the staff are attentive, pleasant and polite. Just short of a 5 star vote from me but happy to recommend.

There are newer reviews for Toscana

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Dublin is booming with tourists from every country so when you arrive at an Italian restaurant and you feel the buzz of Italy, then you know you have chosen the right place. From the immaculate service to the most tasteful of dishes, I could not find fault. Indeed the atmosphere created from the interactions between servers and customers will leave a long and lasting memory. Perfetto.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

If you live in or are visiting Dublin and enjoy good Italian food then look no further then Toscana at 3 Cork Hill (the continuation of Dame Street), so it is in an ideal location in the heart of the city and only a few yards from the Olympia Theatre.
My wife and I took advantage of the extensive 'Early Bird' menu which was great value at €23.95 for 3 courses. Our meal (6 courses in total) was served promptly, the food was plentiful, hot and full of flavour - delicious! We enjoyed watching the staff all efficiently hard at work and under the watchful eye of the manageress. The restaurant was extremely busy, even for a Monday evening so we would advise booking to be sure of getting a table. We would eat there again when in Dublin.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

We went here for my friends birthday dinner on our trip to Dublin. We didn't book a table, we just stumbled across this restaurant.
It was very busy and couldn't see a spare table. It was very cosy. The waiter disappeared for a moment then came back to collect us. He took us down to the basement where they had additional seating. It must've been the last available table!
The food was lovely. I had bruschetta to start, which was beautiful.
They did forget the rosemary potatoes that I ordered, but luckily I didn't need them and they werent on the bill.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Very good Italian food
it just miss escalopina meat I like it!!!
But antipasti pizza are so delicious
I would definitely come back again