“had nice food here”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 February 2017

we had nice food here great service great to park the car was a great evening since we were there we have had take away from it as well id not even know they did it be back again

Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

Amazing early bird offer. The 2/3 of the starters weren't very nice. The mains were lovely. Service was terrible, we asked twice about the food as it was taking so long, had to get up and order drinks, no waiter noticed our table. When the food did come out it got served at different times. Won't be returning for a sit down meal, take away might be a better option.

Reviewed 29 January 2017

A fabulous Chinese restaurant behind The Old Orchard pub, so plenty of parking plus a taxi rank on the doorstep. Food is absolutely gorgeous and the early bird menu is exceptional value for money.

1  Thank Nora S
Reviewed 23 January 2017

My friend and I went here for lunch on Sunday 15th January 2017.. we had actually planned to go to the Orchard but were tempted in here by their lunch special... 2 courses for €11.99...although there's a €5 supplement for prawns etc The restaurant itself is very pretty, we were greeted warmly and had our choice of table...I ordered the chicken satay skewers for starters and Chicken Thai Red curry for main and my friend ordered the ribs to start and chilli chicken for main... everything that came out was hot and delicious and well presented... the prices may have been beyond reasonable but nothing taken from the food... absolutely gorgeous and the nicest Chinese / Thai food I have had for a very long time! I will absolutely go back next time I'm in Dublin... my mouths watering just thinking about it...
I can't understand the other reviews but they must have changed a lot in the last few months because I couldn't fault anything from the service to the food....

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

Will not return .
Very average . Service was rushed
Food only okay
Expensive when compared to other restaurants in the area .