“Bit of a mess!!!”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 29 June 2017

I wanted to get a quick sandwich to take away. Eventhough there were only a few people in the queue it took forever!! There were two people behind the counter taking money, packing muffins, doing coffee, doing sandwiches. I would not dream of staying in to eat - even if I was able to find a table which had been cleared after the previous people had vacated. The place looked dirty and the food was just mediocre. The other restaurants in the complex looked too busy and I was in a hurry but I will wait the extra few minutes next tiem.

Reviewed 9 April 2017

This coffee shop is fine if you just want a quick cuppa while doing your shopping. I wouldn't go out of my way to have a coffee here unless it was the most convenient at the time. Coffee very nice, but a bit lacking in atmosphere

Reviewed 5 March 2016

Literally everytime I have money I have to come to this place! it's amazing it really is, the food is wonderful and the staff are so friendly. It's really clean too! would definitely recommend to others!

Reviewed 3 February 2016

This is so much better than starbucks etc. around it price wise and the coffee is good! I'm not a picky coffee drinker though! Muffins are also lovely and staff very friendly.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

Very pleasant staff and always a well-made pleasant cup of coffee when shopping. Friendly locals use the cafe too so you're sure of a chat and a welcome.