“Lovely spot. Great pizza and nice staff”
Review of Bits and Pizzas

Bits and Pizzas
Ranked #18 of 99 Restaurants in Dun Laoghaire
Price range: US$11 - US$29
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We first opened our doors in 1987 and have been a firm family favourite for the last 30 years. We specialise in pizzas which we make in full view of our diners. A full range of beers spirits and wines is available. If you cant make it to us, we will come to you. just order by phone on 2842411 or on-line
Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

I've been going to Bits and Pizzas since about 1995. The pizzas are all freshly made with good ingredients. They regularly mix things up with interesting speciality pizzas too. The staff are very nice.

I'd recommend their pepperoni pizza. They use lovely meat on it and the spice is just right. I'm getting hungry now just thinking about it.

Very nice spot.

Frank F, Owner at Bits and Pizzas, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2016

apologies for the delay in responding, I was having problems with my computer

Reviewed 5 October 2016

I. Enjoyed the pizza which was margeteria pizza it was lovely and light and yummy
Then I had sticky toffee pudding which was lovely and sweet which I love .

I'm glad you enjoyed your experience
Apologies for the delay in responding, I was having difficulties with my computer

Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

Nicest pizzas and pastas in dunlaoghaire.desserts are amazing too especially numerous flavours of ice cream.yum.been a regular for many years and always will be.staff more than helpfull.

Thank you for the compliments. We look forward to serving you in the future

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Had lunch at this restaurant recently and not much has changed since I've last visited. Food I would say is at most average . I had the mushrooms for starters and they were swimming in grease and the cheese topping was inedible !
The lasagna was ok but nothing special . Salad was dry with a drizzle of sauce.
Staff were very nice but seemed bored as restaurant not busy . It's very dark at the back of restaurant and it could do with a brightening up . They do have some gluten free options on the menu , so that's good - pizza . Place needs a lift and feels depressing !

Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

With 4 hungry teens making their way to Aviva fixture of Dundalk Town playing a European Championship soccer qualifier and needing pre match nourishment, we stopped by en route in Dun Laoighre to park car and use publuc transport to the stadium. Yes at 6pm on a Wednesday pm it was understandably quiet but before we had finished I was mildly surprised at how many sitting customers as distinct from take away orders had come in. We ordered a mix of small to 10 " size piazzas and to a person were wolfed down but with compliments to the taste of the base. Service was both prompt and noticably warm and welcoming. If i was in any doubt about the quality of this inexpensive but well run pizza outlet was savouring a double expresso to finish...nothing shoddy but top class coffee and presentation.