“Best Club Sandwich”

Ranked #34 of 96 Restaurants in Dun Laoghaire
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 30 April 2017

Great place for lunch, inexpensive and good food. Always go for teh Club Sandwich but the all day breakfast and crepes are good too!

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

My partner and I were in Dun Laoire and needed some lunch. She had been in this cafe before and highly recommended it.
It's a decent home cooked meal and great value for money. I had a beautiful omelette and chips and she had a soup, roll and drink. We spotted a beautiful coffee cake and had to have some. I also got a Coke with my meal. We both thoroughly enjoyed it and the place is spotless. Very attentive and helpful staff.
We will return again soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

Quick service of great food. Very pleasant and efficient staff. Busy premises but so well run. To top it all affordable prices. Well done. Keep up the good work.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

This small bistro continues to offer a great range of foods from breakfast through lunch and snacks. The quality of food is reliably good and the staff very helpful and pleasant.
Sometimes, eateries like this start off well but over time the food and service goes down hill. Gourmet Café shows it is possible to retain a good standard over time, which is why I repeatedly visit here when staying in Dun Laoghaire. Highly recommendable....

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

Visited here for a quick bite of lunch of a Thursday This is a very popular place in Dun Laoghaire and you know from just walking in cafe is buzzing good few tables filled I ordered the toasted ham and cheese with chips I was told to get the club sandwich and I didn't and I'm disappointed I actually didn't mine was disappointing it came out like the sandwich had been flung to the plate from the other side of the room and the chips had been landed on it. Presentation wasn't there strongest I've had nicer but I should have had the club It wouldn't put me off though and I'd like to return