US$150
US$151
US$128
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

US$103
US$186
US$174
Orbitz.com
US$114
All reviewswhite house b brestaurants and barsstayed two nightsmin walkroom was largespanish arch
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I didn't check reviews on the bnb wish I had I would of never booked it, Check in after 4pm not a minute earlier, The girl barely spoke to me didnt know what room I was allocated, taking payment no conversation at all, I hadnt booked breakfast but booked while in the hotel which is alot dearer than Booking.com prices, i didn't check the room until i had returned later that night I was horrified in what I found, after pulling back
the quilt i found a paper thin sheet with stains and long black hairs I went to find the porter JayJay, he tried to say it was the linen company's fault but clearly wasn't the sheet was actually been used as a mattress protector it was horrendious, after Jayjay left i checked the rest of the room and was mortified in my findings The shower rail was rusty and broke, a large mirror with a broken large part, there was a plug socket hanging off but still been used, I was in Galway at a busy time so i knew it would be impossible to find another hotel so i put up with it, breakfast is pre booked the dining area was right next to my room which woke me in the morning, the sparing cerial and very dried looking fruit the cooked breakfast was just put down in front of you it was very overcooked and dried up the bacon was horrendous to eat, how ever owns this bnb needs to look at what is going on there was a note on the office door at 8pm saying the porter was away and if you needed him just to call the mobile number clearly not that of a working paid employee, i was so glad to be leaving, i have added pictures of the room

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Anjie P
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Stayed here for one night, and would certainly not have stayed more.

On arrival note on the door back shortly, 20 minutes later after waiting in the pouring rain we gained access to the hallway only because other residents were going out.

The main hallway has a tiled floor, but not non slip, therefore, they were lethal whilst wet.

A gentleman finally turned up but had no idea what was going on or who should be in which room, when finally sorted although our room was clean that is about as far as it goes. The bathroom was in serious need of attention.

Breakfast the next morning had been precooked and kept warm, therefore it was dried up by the time it reached your plate.

I would not stay here again and would not recommend, there are far better places for less money

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed at this bnb for 2 nights, location was ok as it was located opposite the beach however was about a 15/20 minute walk into Galway. The staff were friendly and helpful. However the hot water never worked so had to have freezing cold showers. The room itself was a decent size as we was out most of the days so was only there to sleep and shower. I assumed because it was a bnb the breakfast was included but on arrival we was asked if we wanted to pay for it which we decided not to do. Overall an average bnb but not worth the price.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2017

I'm not quite sure where to start with this hotel. It's a few months on and I'm still angry about the attitude, the service and the conditions, and how they can even dare to call themselves a 3 star hotel.

Lets start with the positives - It's within walking distance of the city centre and has a view of the bay.

Now the negatives:

- The hotel is seriously run down. We were put up in an attic room which should never have been used as a hotel room. Utterly substandard and tired. Cracked tiles on the floor, a bathroom with shoddy fittings. Things broken.

- The shower was an old OAP shower unit which barely worked. You couldn't stretch your arms inside it. Tiny and cramped.

- Shower was powered by a boiler which took forever to heat up, and sounded like a rocket on take-off. Deafening.

- Warm water was also hardly ever available as it was always 'used up' by other guests. Something we just had to 'deal with' according to the rude female manager we encountered.

- The rooms have absolutely NO BASICS other than two bath towels. This meant no soap or hand-towels. It was only after complaining for 2 days that we finally received soap but by that time we had already bought some.

- Getting to the bathroom was cramped and difficult due to a thin passageway.

- Toilet paper barely ever replaced, and when done so, sparingly. Cheap like everything else about this hotel.

- The staff (JJ in particular) gave the illusion of being helpful, but pretended not to know about these issues although there seem to be another 30 people complaining about them before we visited on here, so draw your own conclusions as to customer service and whether he is telling the truth.

- Probably one of the loudest hotels i've stayed in, a combination of drunk guests, thin walls, and tiles on the landing meaning that sound carries throughout the entire hotel.

- Ludicrously overpriced for what you receive. If it was half the price you still probably wouldn't get good value.

- More hovel than hostel, and not even close to being considered a 3 star hotel

DO NOT STAY HERE. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY. DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE WE DID.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel!
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank AlexBoyd
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Host & Staff: Friendly
Cleaningness: Ok
Room: Very basic, but ok
Washroom: Kinda 2.5 square metres, ugly, broken tiles, super old. Pictures posted on TripAdvisor.com are reality
Breakfast: Somewhat ok
Value for money: Not ok

Summary: We had much nicer B&B in Irland for less money. I would not book this one again

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple