US$121
  • Restaurant
Maldron Hotel Sandy Road Galway(Galway)(Great Value!)
US$98
  • Breakfast included
The Twelve Hotel(Barna)
US$210
US$203
Maldron Hotel Galway(Oranmore)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$76
US$110
3,841 results
All reviewsgalway baythe lobster pot restaurantharvest cafedan murphytop classsea viewkids clubwedding receptionwedding venueleisure centrefrom start to finishrestaurant staffwould highly recommend this hotelgreat weekendstaff were so friendlyfood was lovelyfantastic hotel
Reviewed 1 February 2017

We enjoyed a lovely stay in the Galway Bay where we received a warm welcome from Catherine at reception and the team of friendly staff in the Lobster Pot Restaurant where we enjoyed wonderful food, compliments to the chef. We were looked after by Shane and Carl and Petra who also gave a very informative talk and Wine Tasting Demonstration on the Wednesday evening. Very well informed. We enjoyed a few relaxing evenings in the bar with team Wojciech and Jason. Also we enjoyed the leisure facilities, well maintained and friendly staff once again. We will be back.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 825martina2
Alan H, General Manager at Galway Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2017

Hi Martina,

Many thanks for taking the time to provide such a wonderful review- I’m thrilled to hear that you enjoyed all of the elements of your stay.

We always hope that our guests enjoy every minute of their stay and thankfully judging by your review, it would seem that we succeeded in our efforts!

I will pass on your lovely comments to your team and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

Faboulous hotel . Excellent staff . We arrived early. Our room wasn't ready so we had food in the carvery which was lovely . Later on that night , I ordered food in bar . I ordered a goats cheese and chips . I was very disappointed with the portion size of goats cheese tartlet( Which was priced at €9.95.) . It was really small , no extras with it . Very poor value for money, I really want to stress this point. . Otherwise I had a very positive experience at hotel . I will return but I certainly won't be ordering the Overpriced, Undersized goats cheese

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Agnes C

Hi Agnes

Thank you for your review of our hotel and for the lovely feedback you have given.

We will certainly address your comment in regard to food pricing and portion size and bring it up with the relevant team.

Thank you once again for your review, hopefully we will see you again soon,

Kind Regards

Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

My stay here was a pleasure, the staff were beyond helpful and everything was lovely - the food, the rooms, the pool. We really enjoyed our stay here and would recommend it!

The setting is lovely - so close to Galway and right on the sea at Salthill with gorgeous walks.

A great experience.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Chloe B
Alan H, General Manager at Galway Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2017

Hi Chloe,

Thank you for taking the time to provide such a wonderful review and for recommending us to future guests.

I’m thrilled to hear that you enjoyed all the elements of your stay.

Hopefully we will see you again,

Reviewed 30 January 2017

We stayed in the Galway Bay hotel for four nights from New Years Day. The welcome we got from the moment we arrived from the wonderful Ellen was fabulous. She took very good care of us including upgrading us to a lovely room and cajoled our little man to join the kids camp from which we had to drag him at 11pm every evening! The food was fairly typical hotel fare with very little change every evening except for fresh fish which I always choose and which didn’t disappoint. Besides its beautiful location in Salthill, what makes this hotel is the staff. Everyone goes out of their way to be friendly and be helpful. I would call it a four star hotel with five star service! Before we left we booked for the Easter holidays which surely says a lot. I certainly couldn’t recommend the hotel enough. A special thanks once again to Ellen on reception, Carmel Gethin (guest relations manager), Maire (deputy accommodation manager) and Jack – one of the duty managers who went out of his way to be helpful and good humoured every day.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank kencorla
Alan H, General Manager at Galway Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2017

Dear Kencorla,

Thank you for the wonderful review you have taken the time to provide- I’m delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay here.

Your compliments regarding service are the best reward for my team. A good team who provide friendly and attentive service is vital to ensuring a perfect stay and I am extremely lucky to have such a wonderful team who go above and beyond for our guests, I will pass on your kind comments to the team but in particular to those that you mentioned.

Thank you once again for your fantastic review and We look forward to your next visit,

Reviewed 30 January 2017

It just goes to show that excellence in service, food and comfort pays as they have been in business for 25 years this year. That is a great deal of people that agree with me that you will not find many places to equal "The Galway Bay Hotel". Long may they continue and as the man said "if its not broken dont fix it" Our stay from start to finish was as wonderful as always. The welcome, the ambiance, the staff, and the food all excellent. We are looking forward to our next visit.

Room Tip: Front of hotel with sea view
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank hopperheadKildare
Alan H, General Manager at Galway Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2017

Hi,

Many thanks for taking the time to provide such a wonderful review. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed all element of your stay.

We take great pride in ensuring our guests have a pleasant and enjoyable stay at the hotel- good quality food, luxurious bedrooms and friendly service go a long way in achieving this!

Thank you once again for you fantastic review and we look forward to your next visit to Galway!

Regards,