Stayed at the Radisson, Galway for 2 nights at the end of Feb/start of March 2012 and very much enjoyed it. We were look after very well on arrival by Charlene who was very helpful with our room as we had a small baby with us. She organised a spacious room for us and was very obliging. To her credit, nothing was too much trouble and that seemed to be the way for all of the staff.
The hotel is in a nice quiet spot just behind the bus station and looks over the water with easy walking distance of the town centre. The staff were very friendly and obliging. We ate in the bar and found the food to be very good and that atmosphere very relaxing. Breakfast buffet was also excellent.
It's a clean, sleek, modern hotel with a high level of customer service and top class facilities.
TOH Mar 2012
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You are guaranteed the best of all worlds when you stay at the luxurious four star Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa Galway. Scenic Galway Bay views, luxury city centre hotel accommodation, excellent food, world class spirit one spa & leisure facilities, superb conference & meeting venue and elegant wedding facilities.Take advantage of some of Galway's great shopping streets, making it easy to explore the area's best attractions and fit some shopping in along the way! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Galway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Hotel And Spa, Galway
- Radisson Hotel Galway
- Radisson Galway
- Galway Radisson
- Radisson Blu Hotel Galway
- Radisson Sas Galway