1,474 results
All reviews city centre free underground parking the penthouse nice hotel thermal suite busy road next morning eyre square duty manager buffet breakfast min walk hen party car park stayed here for one night food was lovely would highly recommend this hotel hotel bar
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel and the rooms themselves are nice. However I did a prepay in February for a room booked for June. After a late day and having to drive from The Cliffs of Moher I arrived with my party to find one of our three rooms already booked and paid for had been given away in the hotel was overbooked with three tour buses out front. I received no text, email or phone call to indicate this occurred as I would have stayed in Doolin that night and not driven on.They offered to put me in another hotel but only after they had checked the other two parties into their rooms so I would have had to leave my group. My sister graciously offered to share her and her husband's room with us. The next day I did get an apology from the manager and my credit card was reimbursed but my sister was not offered anything for her troubles. This isn't the airline I don't understand how a aid for room can be given away. I would not suggest staying at a hotel like this.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

We drove two hours out of our way to stay at this hotel. Upon arrival, we were told they had overbooked and there was no rooms available. We purchased these rooms 4 months in advance and paid in full. On our reservations it clearly states these rooms were paid for in full. We were very disappointed after a long day of driving. The hotel was nice, but frustrating they didn’t honor our reservations.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2018

We booked this only about one hour before arriving. Busy roundabout but hotel was quiet inside. Underground parking was very tight in rental car! We took a cab to City Centre - 7 euros so we could have a drink and enjoy our night. Up early to get car rental back to Airport in Dublin before 10am. Hotel was good value for money. Didn't eat in any of the restaurants.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank rogersviv
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the well located Maldron Hotel overnight and were pleasantly surprised with our comfortable, clean, quiet, well appointed and nicely renovated room with free parking underneath. The Maldron is a pleasant 15 minute into the centre of Galway and five minutes walk from a large shopping centre. We ate dinner and breakfast in the Bistro, both of which were enjoyable. The staff were helpful and friendly. We would stay here again if passing through Galway and would recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed on a Saturday night
Was surprised that what appeared to be a brothel was operating next door!!!
There were men coming and going all day to the room next door
Didn’t expect that in a place like this
Otherwise quite a nice place

Trip type: Travelled solo